Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

Ok, back to the OP claims.
The video shows a guy being interviewed about what he witnessed. He saw planes crash into the towers...............the resulting fires.............and then the collapse of both towers. He then makes the GIANT LEAP OF LOGIC that the crashes and fires caused the structural failure of the buildings. How is that "Proof of a Cover Story"? Anyone on those streets that day, (with 2 brain cells to rub together), made the same conclusion. Do you think that everybody witnessing this horrible event, got out their personal copy of the WTC construction plans and starting dissecting the damage to the building?!

I will agree that the guy says all this with a certain amount of arrogance in his voice...............like he knows "exactly" what happened. Then again, there are a lot of know-it-all's in the world that think they have all the answers.

NOW................if you happen to be the sole possessor of the irrefutable evidence that proves that those building came down by something other than structural failure, PLEASE post it.

Wow, I just noticed that this "9/11 inside job" lists the people he puts on his ignore list. How stupid is THAT!! So, you log onto a discussion board and put people with apposing viewpoints on "ignore"? So you only want to talk to people that don't challenge your intellect? That is jaw-dropping idiocy.

certain people yeah.unlike with you,I have a long history with these trolls.I just listed my reason in the sig,they are simply seeking attention and are paid government disinformation agent trolls.they lie and post disinformation all the time in their posts to try and save face when they are defeated,they have been sent here by their handlers to try and derail truth discusions on government corruption,they defend ALL the governments version of events no matter how pathetic their version of events is so I am not about ti give them the attention they seek and feed the trolls.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

THAT would be idiocy.:cuckoo:

agent MORON IN THE HAT that you have allowed to brainwash you with,was caught red handed in a debate i had with him one time making up lies watching a video i asked him to saying things the people in that video never said,of course you will listen that troll when he denies it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Wow, I just noticed that this "9/11 inside job" lists the people he puts on his ignore list. How stupid is THAT!! So, you log onto a discussion board and put people with apposing viewpoints on "ignore"? So you only want to talk to people that don't challenge your intellect? That is jaw-dropping idiocy.

there is no intellectual challenge presented , there are only inane little picture , homosexual imaginings and projections

amen to that.see I am talking with you because your not a paid agent troll like they are,you dont spend your life coming here making up pathetic lie after lie ignoring evidence and facts.You are just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid of the truth so your kind I will try to reason with.there is no shame in admitting you are,for three years I was a brainwashed Bush dupe but unlike you,I started doing research on it around that time and I woke up. so far you are doing what all Bush dupes do,ignoring the evidence in that video and not watching it.

Last edited:
I noticed that you didn't address the point he was trying to make.
Is it that he showed his work and with two small videos discredited your claim SOUNDLY? Which by the way, was discredited YEARS ago!
Which left you with no course of action except to attack his character!?
Or are you too dumb to understand what was being shown to you?

post to me what agent moron in the hat said and i will discuss it with you.HIM I wont satisfy and give the troll the attention he seeks.

there is no intellectual challenge presented , there are only inane little picture , homosexual imaginings and projections

exactly,could not have said it better myself.

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

that sums it up right there,the trolls and the Bush dupes always ignore this little detail of course.

Last edited:

amen to that.see I am talking with you because your not a paid agent troll like they are,you dont spend your life coming here making up pathetic lie after lie ignoring evidence and facts.You are just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid of the truth so you kind I will try to reason with.there is no shame in admitting you are,for three years I was a brainwashed Bush dupe but unlike you,I started doing research on it around that time and I woke up. so far you are doing what all Bus dupes do,ignoring the evidence in that video and not watching it.

exactly,could not have said it better myself.
Replying twice to the same post. Must be off his meds again. :lol:

Rimjob has no intellect to challenge.

I've been reading some other posts that he has made. And lack of intellect is a serious understatement.
The guy has an unhealthy fascination with feces doesn't he?

Ive been reading your posts and all YOU have done is kiss the asses of these agents and run away from the points brought up in this video like all Bush dupes always do.nice.:lol::lol::lol::D:clap2:

certain people yeah.unlike with you,I have a long history with these trolls.I just listed my reason in the sig,they are simply seeking attention and are paid government disinformation agent trolls.they lie and post disinformation all the time in their posts to try and save face when they are defeated,they have been sent here by their handlers to try and derail truth discusions on government corruption,they defend ALL the governments version of events no matter how pathetic their version of events is so I am not about ti give them the attention they seek and feed the trolls.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

THAT would be idiocy.:cuckoo:

agent MORON IN THE HAT that you have allowed to brainwash you with,was caught red handed in a debate i had with him one time making up lies watching a video i asked him to saying things the people in that video never said,of course you will listen that troll when he denies it.

I noticed that you didn't address the point he was trying to make.
Is it that he showed his work and with two small videos discredited your claim SOUNDLY? Which by the way, was discredited YEARS ago!
Which left you with no course of action except to attack his character!?
Or are you too dumb to understand what was being shown to you?

post to me what agent moron in the hat said and i will discuss it with you.HIM I wont satisfy and give the troll the attention he seeks.

It's just unbelievable how deep in rimjob's brain I am. I just pull a string, and he comes running. :lol:

And now for my next trick, I will revive another old thread and he will reply like a good little drone.

Rimjob has no intellect to challenge.

I've been reading some other posts that he has made. And lack of intellect is a serious understatement.
The guy has an unhealthy fascination with feces doesn't he?

I've been reading your post and you could could probably take OBAs place as the lamest debwunker on the board
how clever .. what next the badass hotel pic or pile of shit for 911tuuf?

amen to that.see I am talking with you because your not a paid agent troll like they are,you dont spend your life coming here making up pathetic lie after lie ignoring evidence and facts.You are just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid of the truth so your kind I will try to reason with.there is no shame in admitting you are,for three years I was a brainwashed Bush dupe but unlike you,I started doing research on it around that time and I woke up. so far you are doing what all Bush dupes do,ignoring the evidence in that video and not watching it.
damned.jpg

damned.jpg
I can't remember, is it your turn to fly the black helicopter around his house tonight or is it mine?

damned.jpg
I can't remember, is it your turn to fly the black helicopter around his house tonight or is it mine?

You seem to have missed our orders from NWO high command.

Daws flies the black helicopter.
You are running the eavesdropping van.
I'm on wiretaps and keyboard logging.

Then we all meet up at "the place" for beers and a lingerie show.

You seem to have missed our orders from NWO high command.

Daws flies the black helicopter.
You are running the eavesdropping van.
I'm on wiretaps and keyboard logging.

Then we all meet up at "the place" for beers and a lingerie show.
Ah, that's right.

I had to miss the last NWO meeting because that was league night with the Illuminati boys at the bowling alley.

why dont you loser start your own inane threads and post all the childish pictures and unfunny . witless pointless quips there ?..you clearly are incapable of discussing 9/11 or
anything to do with the unwarranted influence of the military industrial complex in any kind of honest or rational manner

damned.jpg
lets look: order # 12390 daws101 to replace non operational shitter cam in handjob's out house..
crackerjack to fly black chopper no more the 10 times over that same location.
crackerjack is then ordered to retrieve daws 101..dustoff return to base.... end....

[destroy after reading }

lets look: order # 12390 daws101 to replace non operational shitter cam in handjob's out house..
crackerjack is then ordered to retrieve daws 101..dustoff return to base.... end....

[destroy after reading }

good thing you have a fantasy life to make up for your meaningless wasted existence as an agent internet troll

[destroy after reading }

While we're on the subject of flying, Bobby (11.6G) Balsamo and Jim (No damaged grass) Fetzer are having a meltdown on Pilots for Truth over the plane/no plane argument.

The movement is collapsing, and they are starting to eat their own. :clap2:

[destroy after reading }

good thing you have a fantasy life to make up for your meaningless wasted existence as an agent internet troll
jealousy rears it's misshapen head

Forum List

Back