Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

Wow, I just noticed that this "9/11 inside job" lists the people he puts on his ignore list. How stupid is THAT!! So, you log onto a discussion board and put people with apposing viewpoints on "ignore"? So you only want to talk to people that don't challenge your intellect? That is jaw-dropping idiocy.

there is no intellectual challenge presented , there are only inane little picture , homosexual imaginings and projections
What's with you and homosexuals? You gay?

more homosexual imagings and projection ..can the inane picture be far behind ?

Wow, I just noticed that this "9/11 inside job" lists the people he puts on his ignore list. How stupid is THAT!! So, you log onto a discussion board and put people with apposing viewpoints on "ignore"? So you only want to talk to people that don't challenge your intellect? That is jaw-dropping idiocy.
Rimjob has no intellect to challenge.

I've been reading some other posts that he has made. And lack of intellect is a serious understatement.
The guy has an unhealthy fascination with feces doesn't he?

I've been reading some other posts that he has made. And lack of intellect is a serious understatement.
That's what happens when one is as full of shit as he, apparently.

I've been reading your post and you could could probably take OBAs place as the lamest debwunker on the board

I've been reading your post and you could could probably take OBAs place as the lamest debwunker on the board
Lame is you backing a fucking obvious moron such as Rimjob. Idiot.

That's what happens when one is as full of shit as he, apparently.

I see you are also vying for the position
Nah, I could never match the sort of self-immolation 9/11 rimjob does to himself on a daily basis.

thich_quang_duc_-_self_immolation.jpg

Lame is you backing a fucking obvious moron such as Rimjob. Idiot.

That is the definition of lame.

Well, it qualifies as one definition of lame, anyway.

there is no intellectual challenge presented , there are only inane little picture , homosexual imaginings and projections

Really? The claim was made that black smoke is proof of an oxygen starved fire. Two videos were posted showing open air fires producing black smoke. At this point the OP needs to use their "intellect" to weigh their claim against the evidence shown and make a conclusion.
This was THE definition of an intellectual challenge.

I see you are also vying for the position
Nah, I could never match the sort of self-immolation 9/11 rimjob does to himself on a daily basis.

thich_quang_duc_-_self_immolation.jpg

sure you could
eots, you're smarter than this. 9/11 rimjob and his like keep repeating bullshit because they are ass-sucking idiots who don't even know what day it is. There's no need to hitch your wagon to their very dim star.

Really? The claim was made that black smoke is proof of an oxygen starved fire. Two videos were posted showing open air fires producing black smoke. At this point the OP needs to use their "intellect" to weigh their claim against the evidence shown and make a conclusion.
This was THE definition of an intellectual challenge.

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have.
Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/2/genera_alan_mil_070820_former_chief_of_nist.htm

Last edited:
Oh my God ...

The subject is "Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks."

Looks like a typo, right? Well September 111th actually works out to be December 21, 2001, which is exactly eleven years to the day before the end of the Mayan calendar!!!!!!!11!!!1!

Somebody call up the prophet Alex Jones ASAP to clarify what this means.

Oh my God ...

The subject is "Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks."

Looks like a typo, right? Well September 111th actually works out to be December 21, 2001, which is exactly eleven years to the day before the end of the Mayan calendar!!!!!!!11!!!1!

Somebody call up the prophet Alex Jones ASAP to clarify what this means.

You bastard! You killed Kenny! AND THE WORLD!

Forum List

Back