Proof that waterboarding is Torture: Calling on DogBert, Article_15, & StrollingBones

My definition
Torture:
Any interview tactic that leaves a permanent physical scar or injury.

Like with the Excuse for Late Term Abortions, the "Health" of the Mother includes the "Mental Health"... And in some Instances, the "Financial Health"...

"Mental Health" is a Blank Slate for the Left to call ANY Interrogation Tactic "Torture".

The Left will NOT Relent on this.

But they will look the other way and NOT Demand that Obama Prove we have Stopped any and ALL Tactics that could be Viewed as "Torture"...

Just like Drones Continuing to Kill Innocents, the Left will get in Line and whatever Morals they have be Damned!...

They have Political Control and that's ALL that Matters.

:)

peace...

Definition of Torture:

United Nations Convention Against Torture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him or a third person, information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in or incidental to lawful sanctions.

United Nations Convention Against Torture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The U.S. and the majority of the other countries have signed (145 others). Others who haven't include Iran and North Korea.

Well I guess there isn't much for ME to debate on this subject. According to the bolded parts of the defintion you are using here, dogbert. waterboarding would be considered torture.

Maybe i'll read another post before the end that makes me re-consider this one

Forum List

Back