Proof that too many American engineers are retarded

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Google Maps

Oahu interstate highway H-1

Even if the Hawaiian islands could be connected by a bridge it would still not matter

..I've worked with manufacturing engineers for about 15 years...some are dumbasses

Look how many lawyers come out of school that are far more uninformed or simply retarded than they were when they entered 1st Grade.

I cannot make heads or tails of this odd thread.
That's life in Trump's America!
That's because you sniveling bed wetters are fucking retards.

There is a significant distinction between being "educated" or being "brainwashed". There is a hell of a lot more to acquiring wisdom than sitting in a room being dictated to by someone who doesn't actually work in the field than there is from learning in the field.

When I was a kid it drove me nuts that the architect would draw plans for a structure where hallway ceilings would have air ducts, lights, smoke detectors, and joists all crammed in a 3x5' space and not have the slightest clue it was a problem.

It blows my mind that lawyers don't understand the 2nd Amendment, or that doctors can believe that there are more than 2 genders.

You leftist parasites or the pieces of shit who control you anyway, read 1984 as an instructions manual....

It was clearly written to implore people to resist mindless devotion to a political cause. It was a warning, like that which you'd find on jars of fish bait but you imbeciles still believe you found cheap caviar.

Dumbest fucks of all fucks. You're the reason I advocate all liberal pregnancies are terminated at Planned Unparenthood clinics and the genetic waste is fed to rats in the dumpster behind the building.

That's life in Trump's America!
That's because you sniveling bed wetters are fucking retards.

There is a significant distinction between being "educated" or being "brainwashed". There is a hell of a lot more to acquiring wisdom than sitting in a room being dictated to by someone who doesn't actually work in the field than there is from learning in the field.

When I was a kid it drove me nuts that the architect would draw plans for a structure where hallway ceilings would have air ducts, lights, smoke detectors, and joists all crammed in a 3x5' space and not have the slightest clue it was a problem.

It blows my mind that lawyers don't understand the 2nd Amendment, or that doctors can believe that there are more than 2 genders.

You leftist parasites or the pieces of shit who control you anyway, read 1984 as an instructions manual....

It was clearly written to implore people to resist mindless devotion to a political cause. It was a warning, like that which you'd find on jars of fish bait but you imbeciles still believe you found cheap caviar.

Dumbest fucks of all fucks. You're the reason I advocate all liberal pregnancies are terminated at Planned Unparenthood clinics and the genetic waste is fed to rats in the dumpster behind the building.

You forgot to make any point about the topic, you stupid shit.

So, professor... do you think the engineers that designed this highway were confused as to whether or not it crossed a State border? heh heh

Last edited:
  • Banned
OK I will explain it to you. Oahu has an interstate highway named H-1. An interstate highway connects states, so a Hawaiian interstate requires a bridge or tunnel to California,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So are u dum or tupud

An interstate highway connects states,
False, dummy. That hasn't been the case for decades.

Similarly, we have "international airports" that dont actually have any international flights going in or out.

Do you know why all of this is? Nope, you sure don't.

What date decades ago did your version of reality begin
Well, construction of I-469 -- just one such example -- began in 1988. See if you can find it on a map. Prepare to be amazed.

Frannie, we all know you are a hopeless troll. But what kind of troll just posts stupid shit to embarrass himself? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
OK I will explain it to you. Oahu has an interstate highway named H-1. An interstate highway connects states, so a Hawaiian interstate requires a bridge or tunnel to California,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So are u dum or tupud

Those engineers are OK.

You are discussing semantics... ha ha ha ha

So are u dum or tupud

Those engineers are OK.

You are discussing semantics... ha ha ha ha
What state can you travel to from H-1 noting that you are already in Hawaii

Well, construction of I-469 -- just one such example -- began in 1988. See if you can find it on a map. Prepare to be amazed.

Frannie, we all know you are a hopeless troll. But what kind of troll just posts stupid shit to embarrass himself? Makes no sense.
You still never presented the proof of abiogenesis

I-465, begun in 1959:

635701259740616188-465-speeding-citations.jpeg

Then go complain in the abiogenesis thread. we can discuss it there.

You have no answer, no one does. Prove me wrong fool

Logical enough

Logical enough
Again, you're whining in the wrong thread.

Logical enough
Again, you're whining in the wrong thread.
I already ask you in the correct thread and you failed to answer, I had hoped you would be brighter here.

Not happening obviously

Forum List

Back