Proof That There Is No Such Thing As 'God the Father'.

The history that is the story of the son of man sure seems to describe an angry, fatherless little bastard to me.

War ! What Is It Good For ??? Absolutely Nothing !!! - YouTube
It's good for one thing. Corporate profit. There are plenty of idiots ( perhaps millions) who have a flag in their eye.

The status quo hiring an army at premium wages to protect their hard-won rivers of cash flow I understand - it's people volunteering to kill and die with no pay for the likes of Whacky-Q-Daffy, former dick-tater of Libya, that simply baffles this average Joe. :dunno:

The history that is the story of the son of man sure seems to describe an angry, fatherless little bastard to me.

War ! What Is It Good For ??? Absolutely Nothing !!! - YouTube
If you knew what you were talking about you would make sense, but just because you do not believe does not mean God doesn't exist.

For those who have no faith, no amount of proof will suffice. For those who have faith, no amount of proof is required.

:eusa_think: I dunno, dude.... a burning bush that spoke in a voice that filled the mountains would get me asking questions at the very least.

Paying attention to what I see, hear and feel is what freed me from religion in the first place - I'm not about to give up that evolutionary advantage because of dogma.

You?

Well you would be the 1st one in some thousands of years to come up with proof that God does not exist. Are you that special?

Not special. Just free of the religious dogma that prevents so many from seeing what to me is obvious. I understand if people don't agree with me, I'm providing circumstantial evidence that God the father does not exist - I'm just waiting for someone to try and show evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, that indicates a Father taking an active role in the life of the son of man.

If you look at the human race as a whole we are an ugly lot. War, poverty, murder etc.

If you look at the life a single human who has put his faith and love in God you see a different picture.

You see a man who with his heavenly fathers help removed the bonds of alchohol and drugs. You see a man who found a love for his family. You see a man that has learned to help his fellow man in his time of need. You see a man who turned out to be a good father and husband when he was destined for a gutter. All possible with the spritual guidance of his heavenly father.

Duly noted and :iagree: Couldn't agree more with what's in bold.

The pronoun in the opening post however is 'the son of man', clearly opening a discussion with a macro point of view on the position of Humanity in the universe. I'm happy to discuss the micro-management of lives lived through history by named and un-named Deities, but can we do it in another thread?

Not special. Just free of the religious dogma that prevents so many from seeing what to me is obvious. I understand if people don't agree with me, I'm providing circumstantial evidence that God the father does not exist - I'm just waiting for someone to try and show evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, that indicates a Father taking an active role in the life of the son of man.

If you look at the human race as a whole we are an ugly lot. War, poverty, murder etc.

If you look at the life a single human who has put his faith and love in God you see a different picture.

You see a man who with his heavenly fathers help removed the bonds of alchohol and drugs. You see a man who found a love for his family. You see a man that has learned to help his fellow man in his time of need. You see a man who turned out to be a good father and husband when he was destined for a gutter. All possible with the spritual guidance of his heavenly father.

The pronoun in the opening post however is 'the son of man', clearly opening a discussion with a macro point of view on the position of Humanity in the universe. I'm happy to discuss the micro-management of lives lived through history by named and un-named Deities, but can we do it in another thread?

That is my point though. You are never going to find proof of God the father when you look at man as a whole.

The true power of God and his good influence in the world is not going to be seen in groups of people. Its going to be seen in indviduals lives.

What does that say about God when, if the truth were told, no two people in history have ever worshiped their god identically?

Even among solid sub communities like Cardinals, Bishops, Priests and Monks, each person is free to construct a custom god in the privacy of their own mind.

The proof is in finding any two people who've NEVER had a religious disagreement. Where you and your pastor but heads, you each have a custom god. It's kind of cool, when you think about it, because you are absolutely correct when you say that individual lives are changed daily because of beliefs in various supernatural powers.

That is my point though. You are never going to find proof of God the father when you look at man as a whole.

Why? That's the base question that religion is supposed to answer!

It's an impotent religion indeed that doesn't address the question "Why are we (as a creation) here?"

Why? That's the base question that religion is supposed to answer!

It's an impotent religion indeed that doesn't address the question "Why are we (as a creation) here?"

The question to me is why am I here.

To me there is a difference between reilgion and a realtionship with God. Religion is a construct of man. It has been used for some good but mostly bad things.

The true power of God and his good influence in the world is not going to be seen in groups of people. Its going to be seen in indviduals lives.

What does that say about God when, if the truth were told, no two people in history have ever worshiped their god identically?

Even among solid sub communities like Cardinals, Bishops, Priests and Monks, each person is free to construct a custom god in the privacy of their own mind.

The proof is in finding any two people who've NEVER had a religious disagreement. Where you and your pastor but heads, you each have a custom god. It's kind of cool, when you think about it, because you are absolutely correct when you say that individual lives are changed daily because of beliefs in various supernatural powers.

God does speak to each of us as individuals.

God does speak to each of us as individuals.

:iagree: Thank (insert your preferred Deity here) for that!!

According to the script " God is spirit" Tell me how big a dick a spirit has ? No dick. No father.:cuckoo:

According to the script " God is spirit" Tell me how big a dick a spirit has ? No dick. No father.:cuckoo:

Like I said Douger, this is more of a macro-viewpoint / spiritual discussion. Not that you're not correct insofar as a biological father is all about the cock.

What I want to know is how y'all feel about my theory that Mom's little bastards are Fatherless, and The Son of Man had better grow up and start treating his brothers and sisters better, because daddy is NEVER coming home to tan the hides of our meaner siblings.

'Mother Earth' makes sense - she loves us, cleans up after our messes and keeps us going in spite of how we've treated her....

It's obvious to me that a Father to met out justice, longed for in religious story and song among the sibling nations of the son of man, has been absent for recorded history if He was ever around.

That's the thesis of my opening post.

Most likey the reason someone doesn't see the Father yet, is because they have not put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ. In other words, they don't believe 100% He is the Lord of all, He is King of kings, their Lord and Savior, etc.

They don't believe Jesus when He said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no one comes to the Father but my Me." So of course... if they don't believe Jesus...how can they know the Father? -
John 12
44 - Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 45 - And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

Everything A.D. - After Death - with the New Covenant with Jesus Christ has to do with every detail of our lives. Jesus was sent to help us, to save us, because we cannot save ourselves.

Everything that Jesus said will happen, will happen. Read:
Matthew 24 KJV - And Jesus went out and departed from - Bible Gateway

Wars, rumours of wars. Famines, pestilences, earthquakes - and all these are just the beginning of sorrows. More and more people will fall away from the faith. You can see that evidence from the internet alone. Many atheists are no longer keeping silent on matters of faith and just keeping to themselves, many are aggresively pursuing "Anti-Christ" roles, whether be known to them or not. In the end, some Christians may even be beheaded for their faith alone. Sound familiar?

Unbelievers wonder what the hell is wrong with this world, and the answer is right in front of them. Ourselves. Our sin nature. It's in our nature to hurt ourselves or hurt others, sometimes unknowingly. We need help. We need love. We need forgiveness, grace and we need help doing those things.

I'm not sure what some unbelievers think is going to happen for a "world peace", but it's NOT going to happen. No one can come forth and say how it could happen. Not without some type of dictator "claiming peace", but sinning himself by wiping out others who do not agree with him.

Again, Jesus said:

John 12
44 - Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 45 - And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
This blessing is not like the "world" gives. In the world we are dealing with suffering, pain, turmoils. The blessing is in knowing Him.

Sadly, for some, it will be like this:
John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

The whole Creation is invisible evidence of God, and man is without excuse..as His Word says:
Romans 1
19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Surely, there is our Father God in heaven. He is only waiting for His sons and daughters to be revealed through Jesus Christ our Lord. Knowing Jesus Christ is the Door, is the Key, is the Gate, is the Truth. We all fall short, there is none of us perfect, we need help.

Just lookin' for evidence of a father in the history of the son of man, and he's still looking like a fatherless little bastard to this average Joe.

Just lookin' for evidence of a father in the history of the son of man, and he's still looking like a fatherless little bastard to this average Joe.

I can't begin to explain the immaculate conception, if that's what you're referring to.
If/how the angel that was sent delivered the seed or if God just made the miracle happen within Mary's body in some sort of asexual way.

If you're sincere in your search I hope you find your answer.

:cool:

I can't begin to explain the immaculate conception, if that's what you're referring to.
If/how the angel that was sent delivered the seed or if God just made the miracle happen within Mary's body in some sort of asexual way.

No, Man... It has nothing to do with conception, immaculate or otherwise. It has to do with mankind giving up on the idea of there being some sort of supernatural parent figure out there judging us and humans accepting the responsibility for our own history.

It's the only way to put it behind us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_km0u64OLng]John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

LISTEN UP LIBBS THERE IS A GOD !!!YOU"RE ALL PISSED OFF BECAUSE HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ABOMINATION !!:eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmq_g4hi1M8]The Who - Pinball wizard (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

That deaf, dumb and blind kid - SURE PLAYS A MEAN PIN-BALL!

No, Man... It has nothing to do with conception, immaculate or otherwise. It has to do with mankind giving up on the idea of there being some sort of supernatural parent figure out there judging us and humans accepting the responsibility for our own history.

It's the only way to put it behind us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_km0u64OLng]John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Right on...Mr. Joe!

Forum List

Back