Proof That There Is A God: Thieves Steal Obama's Teleprompter

funny-pictures-ceiling-cat-has-a-sense-of-humour.jpg

Presidents have been using teleprompters for more than half a century, but none have relied on them as extensively as Mr. Obama has so far. While presidents typically have used them for their most important speeches — an inaugural, State of the Union or Oval Office address — Mr. Obama uses them for routine announcements and even for the opening statement of his only news conference so far.

White House Memo - Obama Makes Full Use of Teleprompter - NYTimes.com

images

I find it odd the the TOTUS went missing the same day that Hillary made an unannounced trip to Libya.

Maybe it's part of a presidential props for hostages deal. :dunno:

Oh, this is great. I start a thread in Politics on this topic. Somebody else starts a thread which generates virtually no responses. Some Nanny Mod then merges my thread into the inactive one and kills it off.

This is a political issue - not a general discussion topic. But that must make somebody in the DA Hegemony feel threatened.

I laughed so hard when i heard this on the news....

Why?

Because its funny as hell sky... The man cant talk without it. :lol:

ive spent time with this president sky... I know the advanced teams, the cameras and security they set up.... the army that he travels with. I am amazed anyone could get close enough to even touch the stuff let alone steal it. ....

So, he cancelled his visit and speech? I'd like to see the link to that, please.

Forum List

Back