Proof That The UK Has Lost Its Marbles

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
346C0B5300000578-3601689-image-m-2_1463776010946.jpg

One-legged Albanian murderer who posed as a Kosovan refugee to gain UK citizenship and got a four-bed house and £2k-a-month benefits while dealing cocaine wins legal aid to fight to stay here... Is this proof Britain has lost its marbles?

Double killer Saliman Barci, 41, gets legal aid fighting extradition from UK

Fighting request to be returned to Albania to serve 25-year prison sentence

Estranged Albanian wife claims he confessed to her on night of the killings

Read more: Is this Albanian murderer proof that Britain has lost its marbles?

Laughable.

A whole report based on the words of his ex wifes claims.
We can expect a lot more of this type of shite as we get closer to the referendum.

I hope that hes on the pension for mental illness because one legged people can work in heaps of jobs now.

346C0B5300000578-3601689-image-m-2_1463776010946.jpg

One-legged Albanian murderer who posed as a Kosovan refugee to gain UK citizenship and got a four-bed house and £2k-a-month benefits while dealing cocaine wins legal aid to fight to stay here... Is this proof Britain has lost its marbles?

Double killer Saliman Barci, 41, gets legal aid fighting extradition from UK

Fighting request to be returned to Albania to serve 25-year prison sentence

Estranged Albanian wife claims he confessed to her on night of the killings

Read more: Is this Albanian murderer proof that Britain has lost its marbles?
I would think one serious crime, including drug dealing, assault, threats, sexual nature, etc. should require absolute deportation.

I am even more surprised England or other Euros would dish out all that money to so-called refugees all the while knowing they are inviting trouble or a bad presence into their nation. Do not they care more about the well being of their own citizens? Should Europe and the USA come up with a Plan B? Like building very large encampments in the Middle East, and guarding them until the wars subside -- if ever? I would.

Forum List

Back