proof that the right does not "tolerate" sexual misconduct

Just look at the implosion of Cains candidacy. No matter if YOU believe the accusations to be true or not just look at the results. His support certainly didn't come from the left yet it has left him in mass. It's clear the right doesn't support such behavior. He was riding the top of the polls until the stories began to surface.

While he still has "minimal" support its clear that most on the right find the possibility of this behavior to be repulsive and unworthy of support.

So just stop already. Your mantra that the gop looks the other way is clearly busted.

Lmao, say whatever you want I think its proof the right doesn’t tolerate economic ignorance. It’s his performance in 1 on 1 debate against Gingrich that brought Cain down, not any sex scandal.:lol:

I said personal. The appropriateness of it is between the parties involved. And your concern for what my wife may think of what I think is really none of your fucking business. Typical liberal, putting your nose where it doesn't belong.

There's degrees of appropriateness to cheating on your wife?

I know you're trying to talk around Gingrich's disgusting moral behavior and pretending you care about Cain's, but you're not doing a very good job of it.

No, I'm giving Newt the benefits of a doubt that he turned his life around and is a better man because of it. I did, why can't he?
Now if something in the last 15 years comes to light I will have to take a second look.
Please. Did you excuse your criminal past by saying you couldn't help yourself because you were busy saving the country like Newt excused cheating?

Somehow I doubt it.

actually, this shift from cain to newt proves that all the racists who are so afraid of romney that they for a time supported herb, are glad to finally have an excuse to rally behind another old white man. yep.
Yep. Sad, but more than likely true. :lol:

Last edited:
actually, this shift from cain to newt proves that all the racists who are so afraid of romney that they for a time supported herb, are glad to finally have an excuse to rally behind another old white man. yep.
Yep. Sad, but more than likely true.

You, supporting the dumbest post in the thread does not surprise me.

We've gone from sex to fannie mae to racism now. The real question should be, are liberals capable of focusing on ANY issue, EVER without easily being side tracked. Your all like a cat that suddenly takes off chasing an imaginary toy.

is this evidence enough?

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who is in the early stages of a presidential campaign, spoke in an interview with David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network about his history of adultery and divorces.

Gingrich: Past Adultery ‘Partially Driven By How Passionately I Felt About This Country’ (VIDEO) | TPMDC

No. not even close. He never admitted to cheating on his wife. He said he had done things that were inappropriate. I guess you can spin that to mean whatever you wanted.

I'm sure you can find a quote os him admitting to his affair, if he actually did have an affair.

Another one in denial. Lol Omg

He cheated. It's not in question. But its a non issue. The man has a great marriage now and has had a very successful political life with plenty to put forth. Only the left believes in non redemption.

Huh? I thought in your original post Cain's fall from grace was "proof that the right does not "tolerate" sexual misconduct"? Now, only the LEFT believes in non-redemption?:eusa_eh:

Nothing fake about dealing with reality as its presented to you.

Five women have come forward, hush money paid to two, dozens of late night phone calls to a "long time family friend" that Mrs Cain never heard of and his lies getting worse and worse ...

Sadly no one sees the difference between a repentant man and one in denial.

You need to look in a mirror cuz you're the one in denial.

Whatever gets you through the night but his dishonesty isn't really the biggest issue. His utter ignorance and stubborn clinging to ignorance is. Newt's multiple affairs, leaving an ailing wife and kids without heat in their home is abhorrent behavior but his political behavior is unforgivable.

BTW, how come the pubs/bags all SAY they don't want a Washington insider and yet they love these two FAILED lobbyists? More denial.

No. not even close. He never admitted to cheating on his wife. He said he had done things that were inappropriate. I guess you can spin that to mean whatever you wanted.

I'm sure you can find a quote os him admitting to his affair, if he actually did have an affair.

He cheated. It's not in question. But its a non issue. The man has a great marriage now and has had a very successful political life with plenty to put forth. Only the left believes in non redemption.

Huh? I thought in your original post Cain's fall from grace was "proof that the right does not "tolerate" sexual misconduct"? Now, only the LEFT believes in non-redemption?:eusa_eh:

Yeah....pretty funny, isn't it?

Just look at the implosion of Cains candidacy. No matter if YOU believe the accusations to be true or not just look at the results. His support certainly didn't come from the left yet it has left him in mass. It's clear the right doesn't support such behavior. He was riding the top of the polls until the stories began to surface.

While he still has "minimal" support its clear that most on the right find the possibility of this behavior to be repulsive and unworthy of support.

So just stop already. Your mantra that the gop looks the other way is clearly busted.
Pure BULLSHIT!

How many times have I shown CON$ on both sides of every issue? When the sex scandals hit the CON$ boasted that his poll numbers held steady and his campaign contributions had skyrocketed!!!!!

As anyone who is honest knows, it was his Libya non-answer that sunk him in the polls, the sex made him a fortune.
The Herman Cain Saga

November 02, 2011
RUSH: Meanwhile, Herman Cain's raking in the campaign contributions. Herman Cain on television appears unflappable about any of this. He's answering questions from anybody who asks him. Sometimes he contradicts himself; sometimes he doesn't. But he's always got that patented Herman Cain smile on his face as he answers all these things.
And he just continues to rake in the big bucks.

Serial cheaters don't really ever change...it will be interesting to see if any women come out of the wood work.
And if not, wouldn't that prove he is not passionate about the country any more? :lol:

Edwards is a fraud, said he was a family man who loved his wife and was fully devoted for her.

Same goes for Gingrich.

Like all hardcore party line voting partisans, you take issue with the other team, but deflect and downplay when your team does the exact same thing.

I never mentioned Edwards sex life. Your side did.

Lol "my side." I'm 100% certain you agree with democrats on more things than I do.

I'm just saying both are frauds. But you support one, don't the other.

I don't believe Newt is a fraud where as I'm sure Cain is.

You know if everyone was so unforgiving of past indescretions we would have many more one parent children. My first child from my first marriage isn't my blood but the act was forgiven and I continue to believe that I made the correct decision. Just because people make mistakes doesn't mean they can't recover from them and go onto better things. Each person is different.

If true, they would have voted to remove Slick Willie from office.

Lol "my side." I'm 100% certain you agree with democrats on more things than I do.

You know if everyone was so unforgiving of past indescretions we would have many more one parent children. My first child from my first marriage isn't my blood but the act was forgiven and I continue to believe that I made the correct decision. Just because people make mistakes doesn't mean they can't recover from them and go onto better things. Each person is different.

What makes you sure?

You believe Edwards is a fraud.

You don't believe Newt is a fraud.

Exactly my point, partisan politics mixed with morality. Yikes.

There is nothing partisan about it. I believe Cain is a fraud and he is a republican.
You just have to label me to suit your own agenda.

Nuff said.

There is nothing partisan about it. I believe Cain is a fraud and he is a republican.
You just have to label me to suit your own agenda.

Nuff said.

I will ask again....What makes you think Cain is a fraud?

Let's consider why the left's dirty tricks squad decided to play the morality card on a republican after eight years of defending the pervert Bill Clinton? Clinton admitted to America that he had a psychotic sexual problem but he might get some needed advice from the reverend Jesse Jackson but (you gotta laugh) Jackson was supporting a love child himself. The democrat party of anti-family values?

No comment eh?

Lol, I'm not surprised.

Proof is a bitch.

02-081.jpg

Gary Hart agrees.

Forum List

Back