Proof that Obama is NOT anti-israel!!

Another weak right wing attack that will blow up in McShame's face..

I could give a crap less about the fact that Obama seeks the “token Jew” ( since it has been suggested over and over he associates with anti semites) for a position in the White House—the fact that he is seeking anyone for any posting is what kills me. Chicken-- eggs --- comes to mind.

Last edited:
Well the current joint chief of fake plumbers respectfully disagrees with you.

Who cares about the plumber, we were all memorized by the answer given by the great one. Just think of it as spreading the wealth around.

How did the great one respond to the plumber's latest question/statement.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Who cares about the plumber, we were all memorized by the answer given by the great one. Just think of it as spreading the wealth around.

How did the great one respond to the plumber's latest question/statement.

yes you are right, the great one did advocate spreading the wealth. If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
[Matthew 19:21]

yes you are right, the great one did advocate spreading the wealth. If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
[Matthew 19:21]

OK, all done. I got my roll of quarters, and my black pajamas on, and sneakers. Whens the comet due, and will the vending machine be stocked, I really want a moon-pie, and a RC cola.

CaféAuLait;870436 said:
Jim Jones said the same-- you want we should believe you? LOL Did you see how many Jones followers followed him to their death? Obama supporters tell ya to drink the kool aid- scary. :eusa_hand:

Thankfully the Kool-Aid leads to a better, more prosperous America where the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting richer... not to some cosmic death of epic proportions.

Politico has picked up on the story. This should be a part of the media cycle tomorrow.

Ben Smith's Blog: Rahm? - Politico.com

Obama is SO anti-Israel, that he's considering hiring Representative Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff.

Rahm Emanuel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You could not get more Jewish. This guy is Israeli and his father is a zionist!

Obama approaches lawmaker about White House post - Yahoo! News

Hope you are happy when he starts making demands on Israel they can not agree to so he can cut them off. I figure he will come up with some "peace plan" and when the pals refuse it blame Israel and demand they make concessions cutting funds if they do not.

Both candidates will continue to support Isreal.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a damned fool.

Hope you are happy when he starts making demands on Israel they can not agree to so he can cut them off. I figure he will come up with some "peace plan" and when the pals refuse it blame Israel and demand they make concessions cutting funds if they do not.

You're an idiot.

Both candidates will continue to support Isreal.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a damned fool.

If your wrong, no big deal. If your wrong, it's a huge deal to Isreal. Funny how the American Jewish pubic has been quite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back