Proof that liberalism is Toast , Germany’s MAJOR drop in economic growth !!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
German economic growth saw major drop in 2019 | DW | 15.01.2020

Now it should be even more clear that liberalism is gonna be destroyed world wide

Conservative China knows now their best way to progress and stay conservative is to join forces with trump anerica

The UK men have woke up also and is joining the fight to take down the harm of liberalism

Germany has lost many of their wise men because of lower logic women voting in Germany’s death sentence of Merkel who brought in all those young that built third world nations . The Muslims

As those young grows up Germany will become a 3 rd world nation in misery

China will keep advancing with trump America and in men

The harm of liberalism brought in by the lower logic women’s vote will have nations learning to stop the unwise from voting

A world wide logic test for voting will now come and liberalism or democrats will
Be no more !!

Now it should be even more clear that liberalism is gonna be destroyed world wide

Conservative China knows now their best way to progress and stay conservative is to join forces with trump anerica

The UK men have woke up also and is joining the fight to take down the harm of liberalism

Germany has lost many of their wise men because of lower logic women voting in Germany’s death sentence of Merkel who brought in all those young that built third world nations . The Muslims

The harm of liberalism brought in by the lower logic women’s vote will have nations learning to stop the unwise from voting

A world wide logic test for voting will now come and liberalism or democrats will
Be no more !!

Hmm, don't see the words liberalism, logic, advancing, or unwise in that article..or in this one.
German economic growth slows to 0.6% in 2019, worst in years
Suburban women are going to decide the next election...I'd be nicer to them if I were you.

And I'm not familiar with groups of Muslims building third world nations. Is that like Habitat for Humanity?

What I worry about are low education, low information voters on the right that constantly vote against their own self interest...because right wing media tells them that anyone with a D next to their name is evil.

• Banned

Be no more !!

Hmm, don't see the words liberalism, logic, advancing, or unwise in that article..or in this one.
Suburban women are going to decide the next election...I'd be nicer to them if I were you.

And I'm not familiar with groups of Muslims building third world nations. Is that like Habitat for Humanity?

What I worry about are low education, low information voters on the right that constantly vote against their own self interest...because right wing media tells them that anyone with a D next to their name is evil.

Women will be stopped from voting

The majority of men has had enough and now can see they do not have the ability to vote

The founders were right as is China

But instead of stopping their gender from voting there will be a very high logic ability test to pass to vote

China may already have this

• Banned

Be no more !!

Have you seen the net worth of trump supporters and the Hillary supporters ??

It’s much higher even with less degrees

Do you know what that proves

This is a logic test ... can you pass??

Explain what that proves if you can

• Banned
I’ll explain to the foolish low logic person that don’t understand

Trump supporters have the highest incomes this comes from the 2016 data

Trump supporters do have less degrees

Now what does that prove ??

• Banned
Also remember trump supporters do not live in higher cost major cities

So again what is this proving ?

• Banned
Ok no one can understand ??

Let’s go further

This fact proves many things

Educators are insane with greed to bring worthless degrees with monster student debt to raise their wages

This makes trump supporters having the highest net worth and living in lower high cost big cities and living in less crime

This makes trump supporters much more wise than liberals

Liberals are really stoopid people who gets fooled to vote in harm by the crooks

That now will change like all thru history

There will be a logic test for voting world wide !!

Forum List

Back