Proof that FOX News takes its viewers for morons

15c116313e37e234a1aec41d5ec4ea6f.jpg

This kind of stuff has been a commonplace at FOX for a while now.

But they only take some of their viewers as morons who are fooled by this. They rely on their hyper-partisan but literate viewers to defend them when they get called out on it.

C'mon now article most people can SEE THE NUMBERS....don't act the very way your post is saying others do ;)

Now the 120% poll :lol: (I don't think they did that poll with multiple options availble so thats pretty blatantly bad)

Last edited:

This kind of stuff has been a commonplace at FOX for a while now.

But they only take some of their viewers as morons who are fooled by this. They rely on their hyper-partisan but literate viewers to defend them when they get called out on it.

C'mon now article most people can SEE THE NUMBERS....don't act the very way your post is saying others do ;)

Now the 120% poll :lol:

I agree that most people can see the numbers. Like I said to the OP, they only take some of their viewers as morons who are fooled by something like this.

It's a two point scale, nutsack. How much do you expect .04 points to "jump," imbecile? Get back to Supersizing Happy Meals and STFU

Ahem... ".4" skidmark. And I'd expect "8.6" to fall somewhere below "8.8," fuckwit. Get back to masturbating to pictures of Toby Keith and STFU.

Imagine if the whole world talked like you, you fucking waste of life.

What a brilliant post. Do you French-kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?

:lol:

What a joke you are, criticizing me for emulating you.

Take a look in the mirror, panty-waste.

Forum List

Back