Proof that Democrats want to use the tax code as a weapon to control the masses

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Conservatives for years have made this claim but can't seem to make it stick. Obama has even admitted it yet no outcry from the public. Of course the NIMBY reason applies as to why people favor it. Lower taxes historicly bring in more revenue yet this debate rages on.

Instituting a flat tax is the fair and right thing to do but as these videos prove Democrats will NEVER go for it because it would remove two of their most powerful weapons. CLASS WARFARE & TAXES AS A WEAPON THEMSELVES.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJbBV-Ntwic&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Maxine Waters wants Obama to use extortion - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSDBu35K-8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama: Raise Taxes, Capital Gains - "For Purposes of Fairness" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]SHOCK Audio Unearthed OBAMA TELLS SAN FRANCISCO HE WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY - YouTube[/ame]

If Republicans gain control of all three houses they better use the opportunity to institute a flat tax as soon as possible before they lose control and the opportunity to remove these weapons once and for all.

Conservatives for years have made this claim but can't seem to make it stick. Obama has even admitted it yet no outcry from the public. Of course the NIMBY reason applies as to why people favor it. Lower taxes historicly bring in more revenue yet this debate rages on.

Instituting a flat tax is the fair and right thing to do but as these videos prove Democrats will NEVER go for it because it would remove two of their most powerful weapons. CLASS WARFARE & TAXES AS A WEAPON THEMSELVES.

Maxine Waters wants Obama to use extortion - YouTube

Obama: Raise Taxes, Capital Gains - "For Purposes of Fairness" - YouTube

SHOCK Audio Unearthed OBAMA TELLS SAN FRANCISCO HE WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY - YouTube

If Republicans gain control of all three houses they better use the opportunity to institute a flat tax as soon as possible before they lose control and the opportunity to remove these weapons once and for all.

That first video proves your premise!

That is some scary shit!

You Teabaggers really do need to get-back to your soap-operas; full-time.

Politics was never intended for the drama-needy (i.e. Jr. High School chickies, National Enquirer fans & old-farts, with no life.)

handjob.gif

• Banned

You Teabaggers really do need to get-back to your soap-operas; full-time.

Politics was never intended for the drama-needy (i.e. Jr. High School chickies, National Enquirer fans & old-farts, with no life.)

handjob.gif

There is no drama in my post. Unless of course you watche the Rep Waters video. In which case all the drama was brought on by her. And politics is for young and old alike and everyone inbetween not just the rulling class buddy.

Maxine Waters wants Obama to use extortion - YouTube

Obama: Raise Taxes, Capital Gains - "For Purposes of Fairness" - YouTube

SHOCK Audio Unearthed OBAMA TELLS SAN FRANCISCO HE WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY - YouTube

You're right--Americans who fall below the bar on paying any income tax what-so-ever are typically the same block that call for others to pay more--and YES they are a major voting block for the Democrat party.

$obama-speech.jpg

We have a Two Tier economy with a Two Tier tax structure. Some have a mountain of tax loopholes to work with, a majority of taxpayers don't have that luxury.
Also, in a flat tax scenario, at least the ones I have seen as far as the scheduled rate goes, people paying 15% on Capital Gains would end up paying at a higher rate. No?

• Banned
We have a Two Tier economy with a Two Tier tax structure. Some have a mountain of tax loopholes to work with, a majority of taxpayers don't have that luxury.
Also, in a flat tax scenario, at least the ones I have seen as far as the scheduled rate goes, people paying 15% on Capital Gains would end up paying at a higher rate. No?

If thats what it takes so be it. The systen needs to be fair. It isnt fair that the rich get all the loopholes nor is it fair that half of us pay little to nothing.
The details could be ironed out in congress with the option to tweek the new code as needed. It doesnt have to be an all or nothing scenario.

Pretty obvious their plan for jobs is to not have any.

Let me think, exactly who in Washington has a plan for jobs? How often do we hear about either the Dems or the GOP seriously doing anything about jobs. I mean,,really?

I think both parties have ideas for jobs. Problem is their ideas are polar opposites of each other and in a divided govt that means everyone loses weather their ideas were good or not.

Lie, cheat, and steal is the Dem's moto but having said that the Pub's are strangely silent about their plan. both sides are playing the blame game and the middle class is losing. Go Green, recycle the dem's and Obama in 2012 and then hold the Pub's accountable or we will get rid of them to.

Pretty obvious their plan for jobs is to not have any.

Let me think, exactly who in Washington has a plan for jobs? How often do we hear about either the Dems or the GOP seriously doing anything about jobs. I mean,,really?

I think both parties have ideas for jobs. Problem is their ideas are polar opposites of each other and in a divided govt that means everyone loses weather their ideas were good or not.

And yet we have specific political groups drawing a line in the sand and refusing to compromise. Their pettiness is costing America Big Time.
I'd love to see them all go, that includes Dems, GOP and the TPs.

Personally I think a pay ceiling for congressional pay along with term limits will be the only way to end this gridlock. Take out the monetary gain from govt service and the motivation to serve changes.

Also I wish we could recall every incumbent

I was just speaking in generalities, i dont have an opinion on a flat tax...

If it took less of my income id be all for it.

The real problem is success in this country is penalized, while failure is rewarded.

Thats no way to run a rodeo.

Lower taxes historicly bring in more revenue yet this debate rages on.

No they don't.

Watch the second video and come back again....

The moderator in that video is wrong.

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/90xx/doc9076/05-02-TaxRevenues.pdf

Check out Figure 5. If you want, read the write up too. It talks about how capital gains were growing the late 90s faster than GDP. We all know this, since there was a bubble. After the bubble, things were back to normal, Bush cut the rate and revenue went down.

It's hard to argue against history my friend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back