Proof that Bush backers don't know the enemy from a hole in the ground

Interesting that every rightbot posting on this thread so far has said absolutely nothing about the actual topic, resorting instead to vapid, generalized cheerleading.

Just shows how accurate the article is, I guess.

Interesting that every rightbot posting on this thread so far has said absolutely nothing about the actual topic, resorting instead to vapid, generalized cheerleading.

NO...

It goes to show what a stupid article and thread it is...

What? The fact that liberals think Conservatives are idiots? Where is larkinn to tell us that is not really what you mean?

The Americans I am describing are Liberals.

And Conservatives.

And Libertarians, Anarchists, Green Party followers, Religious Nuts, Hippies, Gun-Toting Rednecks, Environment Obsessed Hybrid Drivers, Republicans, Democrats, and Independents.

Many Americans (in my more cynical moods, I would say MOST Americans) have no idea who most of the people currently in government are and what they say they stand for (let alone what they really stand for).

They look for the person who is most loudly saying what they think they believe...whether its "Fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here." or "The world has a fever!" and follows it blindly.

You say "gun-toting rednecks" like it's a bad thing ...:badgrin:

Just pointing out your ignorance. You attack "conservatives" and anyone that isn't a liberal and ignore ignorant remarks by Liberals. You and Maineman would get along great. Any ally is acceptable to you.

There are some topics that *gasp* I'm just not interested in. I don't post in every thread on this board because I don't care too. It has nothing to do with liberal v. conversative.

tell me what clinton backers did after the US had war declared upon it, its embassies bobmed, it ships attacked the world trade center bombed and US soldiers killed in somalia.....
if we are going to go back into the past, tell me what Reagan did after 250 US Marines were blown up as the slept in Beirut?

if we are going to go back into the past, tell me what Reagan did after 250 US Marines were blown up as the slept in Beirut?

nothin....how did carter's rescue in the desert go?

seems this war goes back a while....kinda strange all yall claim the world only started hating us....personally i don't think all yall have been paying attention

yes and no.

technically, the fatwa did not declare war against the united states, per se, but only on the Americans who were occupying Saudi Arabia.

Now clearly, a nation state could not get away with that distinction, but it really is not too different from the Moral Majority declaring war against homosexuality.

no wonder you voted for kerry

yes and no.

technically, the fatwa did not declare war against the united states, per se, but only on the Americans who were occupying Saudi Arabia.

Now clearly, a nation state could not get away with that distinction, but it really is not too different from the Moral Majority declaring war against homosexuality.

Not to mention the fact that nobody besides a sovereign nation can even declare war in the first place.

(And yes, for you smartasses out there: the Confederacy did manage to set itself up as a sovereign nation for a short while.)

nothin....how did carter's rescue in the desert go?

seems this war goes back a while....kinda strange all yall claim the world only started hating us....personally i don't think all yall have been paying attention

Carter TRIED to rescue the hostages. Reagan ran away with his tail between his legs like a nutless girlieman.

Many in the Islamic world have disliked America for as long as we have supported Israel. The REST of the world started hating us when the bumbling cowboy came to town.

Forum List

Back