Proof that Birthright Citizenship is NOT Given to Illegal Aliens in the 14th A

Your theory is conspiracy because no one accepts your nonsense.

You are such a bald faced lying whore.

I have already listed multiple experts that agree with me and presidential candidates running for office as well.

Do you ever get bored just lying about everything?

LOL- one sure sign that Jimmie is getting desperate is that he starts accusing people of lying more.

Thanks for proving my point- nowhere does Wong Kim Ark use the word "Permission' and nowhere does Wong Kim Ark say anything about 'requires government permission'.

Lol, you lie like the fascist you are.

I quoted from paragraph 96 "so long as they are permitted by the United States to reside here" but you quibble that it doesn't actually use the word "permission", lolololololol.

Do you realize how thoroughly you are losing this discussion? It isn't that you are stupid necessarily, but that you are such a lying whore.

Do you realize that I just thoroughly exposed how you were lying about me?

How you are a lying asshole who lies because all of your fraudulant claims have been proven wrong?

As I pointed out- contrary to your lies- nowhere in Wong Kim Ark does it say parents must be here with the permission of the U.S. government in order for their children to be born citizens.

You just lie.

Thanks for proving my point- nowhere does Wong Kim Ark use the word "Permission' and nowhere does Wong Kim Ark say anything about 'requires government permission'.

I quoted from paragraph 96 "so long as they are permitted by the United States to reside here" but you quibble that it doesn't actually use the word "permission", lolololololol.

Do you realize how thoroughly you are losing this discussion? It isn't that you are stupid necessarily, but that you are such a lying whore.

LOL- considering you started out this thread with the idiotic claim that because a person born in Samoa is not a U.S. citizen that proves- well something- and you have been shown repeatedly that the reason a person born in Samoa is not a U.S. citizen is because- once again Samoa is not part of the United States.

Meanwhile- children who are born in the United States- regardless of the status of their parents(unless daddy is a diplomat) are born U.S. citizens.

I have already listed multiple experts that agree with me and presidential candidates running for office as well.

You have not listed many experts. You referenced right talk show hosts who agree.

Lol, you lie like the fascist you are.

How is he losing when, as a matter of fact and law, his position is the one being followed today by all courts and government offices.

"Proof that Birthright Citizenship is NOT Given to Illegal Aliens in the 14th A"

If one is born in the United States he is a citizen of the United States, regardless his parent's status; he is not an 'alien,' 'illegal' or otherwise.

If Plyler v Doyle was a ruling about jurisdiction giving birthright citizenship to those under the any and all legal jurisdiction of US law, then why are illegals and legal aliens both not eligible for birthright citizenship if born on US territories of American Samoa or Swain Island?

Birthright citizenship in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clearly the US government has jurisdiction on its own territory, but aliens do not get citizenship if born in those territories.

Why if Plyler ruled on jurisdiction = birthright citizenship?

LOL......

Silly rabbit-

14th Amendment= birth in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

Plyler v. Doe was a ruling which recognized that illegal aliens are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

Born on Swain Island is not born in the United States- but may be within the jurisdiction of the United States.
Born in Texas is born within the United States and within the jurisdiction of the United States

Silly rabbit- citzenship is for kids born inside the United States

LOL- one sure sign that Jimmie is getting desperate is that he starts accusing people of lying more.

Now my calling you on lying is proof you are right?

lol, you libtards are such a riot.

If Plyler v Doyle was a ruling about jurisdiction giving birthright citizenship to those under the any and all legal jurisdiction of US law, then why are illegals and legal aliens both not eligible for birthright citizenship if born on US territories of American Samoa or Swain Island?

Birthright citizenship in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clearly the US government has jurisdiction on its own territory, but aliens do not get citizenship if born in those territories.

Why if Plyler ruled on jurisdiction = birthright citizenship?

LOL......

Silly rabbit-

14th Amendment= birth in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

Plyler v. Doe was a ruling which recognized that illegal aliens are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

Born on Swain Island is not born in the United States- but may be within the jurisdiction of the United States.
Born in Texas is born within the United States and within the jurisdiction of the United States

Silly rabbit- citzenship is for kids born inside the United States

Kids born in the US with the permission of the US government and who have domicile are citizens by Constitutional right, the rest get theirs by current understanding of law, which is flawed.

"Proof that Birthright Citizenship is NOT Given to Illegal Aliens in the 14th A"

If one is born in the United States he is a citizen of the United States, regardless his parent's status; he is not an 'alien,' 'illegal' or otherwise.

Yes, he is a criminal illegal alien with ZERO respect for our laws and he has no Constitutional right for citizenship.

Kids born in the US with the permission of the US government and who have domicile are citizens by Constitutional right, the rest get theirs by current understanding of law, which is flawed.
Not according to SCOTUS or law.

Not according to SCOTUS or law.

Yep, US v Wong Kim Ark paragraphs 96 and 118 state they must have the permission of the US government and legal residence in the USA.

LOL- considering you started out this thread with the idiotic claim that because a person born in Samoa is not a U.S. citizen that proves- well something- and you have been shown repeatedly that the reason a person born in Samoa is not a U.S. citizen is because- once again Samoa is not part of the United States.

Meanwhile- children who are born in the United States- regardless of the status of their parents(unless daddy is a diplomat) are born U.S. citizens.

That people born on American Samoa are not born with birthright citizenship though born in US jurisdiction PROVEs that jurisdiction is not he sloe criteria as yo had repeated on other threads. Wong states they also need the permission of the US government and domicile status.

Not according to federal courts or Congress.

Prove it, liar, the only SCOTUS ruling is Wong Kim Ark and it states it exactly as I quote it from that decision.

Parents have to be here with US government permission and have legal residence here as well for their kid to get birthright citizenship.

Not according to American law, Congress, or SCOTUS. Quoting from SCOTUS when it has opined opposite your conclusin defeats it.

Forum List

Back