Proof that 2004 election was stolen by Republicans

computerized voting machine “glitch” was discovered in an Ohio precinct

Those things do go wonkey. I was living in Columbus at the time and captured a photo of just such an event. See for yourself doubters....

robotwake.jpg

I'd be hard pressed to show any election is on the up-and-up, after all, they are being supervised by benefactors of a partisan system. I don't lose any sleep over it since they way I see it, either way it goes I'll pretty much remain a slave of the state.

i notice that all the libs who whined or thanked a whine post in the thread about obama not putting his hand over his heart thread............are utterly silent on this one

Ohioans knew that election was stolen and maybe people across the nation knew as well. The republican challenges, vote counting under lockdown, phoning voters telling them their place to vote had changed, etc.. That election was def stolen in Ohio just as the 2000 election was stolen in Florida.

Think how it would have changed history if either Gore or Kerry had won. We'd never have known such incompetence like what we experienced under Bush/Cheney could exist.

That 2004 election paved the way for a giant Repub exodus from Ohio in 2006 though. Democrats took over from the governor on down. They were ousted, bigtime.

Stealing elections isn't commonplace, btw.

Shouldn't this go in conspiracy theory? its kind of up there is the obama recovery or obama is a citizen of this country.

Ohioans knew that election was stolen and maybe people across the nation knew as well. The republican challenges, vote counting under lockdown, phoning voters telling them their place to vote had changed, etc.. That election was def stolen in Ohio just as the 2000 election was stolen in Florida.

Think how it would have changed history if either Gore or Kerry had won. We'd never have known such incompetence like what we experienced under Bush/Cheney could exist.

That 2004 election paved the way for a giant Repub exodus from Ohio in 2006 though. Democrats took over from the governor on down. They were ousted, bigtime.

Every time I think you have said the dumbest thing any idiot could say, you say something that makes the really dumb statement seem like rocket science. You're amazing, in a very sad and pathetic way.

Every time I think you have said the dumbest thing any idiot could say, you say something that makes the really dumb statement seem like rocket science. You're amazing, in a very sad and pathetic way.

Doubtful. The ones who made stealing elections a strategy were Bush/Cheney/Rove. They were getting pretty good at it for a couple of elections but then people caught on.

They thought they could steal the election then sit in office being empty suits like Reagan. The secret to being an empty suit though is you have to count on the people behind you pulling the strings having some intelligence.

Not so in that administration. :lol:

Forum List

Back