Proof Tea Party backs Constitution not Klan (per $10 million bet)

Accusations? Here is proof, from the mouth of a terrorist on Fox News...the teaper network.

I notice that your SOURCE is from fox.:lmao: FOX is one of the many LAMESTREAM media outlets controlled by the CIA.Bill O Reily matter of fact is one of their plants along with Hannity and Colmes which you of course are going to deny and not want to accept like so many americans don't want to face.

Wow, you are the first I've seen that doesn't attack Fox from the Left but from the Right.
Good for you to question all sources and not buy them at face value.

Since all media sources are going to biased, we can't very well reject them all.
Why not take the information there and work WITH it to get to the SOURCE and resolve issues directly.

So this video/blurb tells me that Mack got involved with the indy Militias and that whole Ranch stand down.
That's the flat scenario.

Then I go in there and try to connect with these people or groups directly, and find out where they
are coming from, and where they are going with this.

The media is going to paint the picture as controversially as possible, harping on the conflicts and "fear" words.

What I look for is what is the solution and who is contributing what missing part to that solution.

I do this with the NPR/Pacifica and public radio also. Ignore the hype and anti anti.
What is the Solution that is not being covered and find THOSE people and THOSE ideas behind the conflicts shown.

I learned to do this after I saw how the local media completely blacked out any reports of
SOLUTIONS coming out of the historic district where I live and only point out problems so it makes
people want to mow down the district even more. I learned that the Solutions are behind the scenes
with the people not getting credit for what they are really pushing for. The media pushes conflicts
to glamorize and polarize the politics, like an exciting "cat fight" to try to sell more front row tickets.

The media is who gets the millions if not billions poured into negative hate campaigns so they have
to stir up the fear factor on both sides and freak as many people out, to stir up and lengthen the
election cycles and get more money raised and spent on campaigns.

Well guess what, that money that isn't going into these communities to Solve the Problems. Hello!

So let's just use the media to FIND the problems and the groups that are pushing,
then connect up directly and solve these problems on our own and invest resources there.

Don't play the same media and political bullying games. That wears our and wastes our energy
we could be using to solve our own problems and quit giving it to people to fight these made up wars.

The real solutions are what deserve our time, attention and resources. Thanks for posting this
9/11 inside job and Nutz

I may finally follow up and make the right connections to start campaigning for Solutions not more problems.
Anyone can project blame but who is taking responsibility for corrections, reforms, and restitution to taxpayers
for the money wasted by political abuses of govt?

Anti-Obamacare Sheriff Now Swimming in Medical Debt Asks Internet for Help Liberals Come to Aid Americans Against the Tea Party

Wow, and here's a link that shows some ACA supporters actually WILLING to pay for the program
and encourage others to support it. My only regret is they don't understand the opposition to
Federal programs vs. state run health care voted on by citizens of that state.

There is nothing to stop groups from forming a network nationally to create the system
they want, but this cannot be forced on taxpayers without reprensentation, voting and consent
where beliefs are involved.

That is sad that people are misrepresenting the Constitutional arguments,
and both sides are calling the other the "free loaders"

You are supposed to reach out and help constituents and ask constituents for help to
organize resources, but this must be by free choice. The only people who deserve to lose
rights and liberty and have requirements forced on them are violators who have gone through due process.

That's the point that people seem to be missing. This idea of judging people as bigots
or free loaders, when nobody I know agrees to have policies forced on them against their will
without a choice in the matter.

Very sad to politicize the issue this way, when everyone gives and serves in different ways
and shouldn't be judged for our beliefs in having a say in programs affecting us as taxpayers.

Forum List

Back