Proof some people really are dumb!!!

So you criticize the FACT that deaths per 100,000 went down from 1996 to 2008!
YET you accept this stupid totally LYING SACK of crap???

"In early 2009 in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Tennessee, (all states that voted more heavily Republican in 2008 than in 2004), homicides increased. They decreased in almost all the major cities across the country."

FACTS!
From 2008 to 2009..
Louisiana decline in deaths per 100,000 from 11.9 in 2008 to 11.8 2009! Under Obama!
Alabama 7.6 under Bush declined under Obama to 6.8
Tennessee 6.6 under Bush [U]INCREASED under Obama to 7.4[/U]
Oklahoma 5.8 under Bush[B] INCREASED under Obama 6.3[/B]
Arkansas 5.7 under Bush INCREASED under Obama 6.2

Kentucky 4.6 under Bush Declined under Obama to 4.3

NOW Those are the FACTS!!!

Yea, except you're citing the RATEs, and the sentence you're attempting to boon-doggle cites total number, dipshit.

Take a fucking seat, you're always wrong, all of the time. That's.......................saD.

Go Giants.

FACTS: from this web site:
U. S. Crime Statistics Total and by State 1960 - 2010

Alabama murders in 2008 257 in 2009 322 Decrease of 35!
Arkansas murders in 2008 164 2009 179 INCREASE of 15
Kentucky murders in 2008 202 2009 184 DECREASE of 18
Louisiana murders in 2008 541 2009 529 DECREASE 12
Oklahoma murders in 2008 212 2009 234 INCREASE 22
Tennessee murders in 2008 412 2009 468 Increase 56

So the ABOVE quote:"In early 2009 in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Tennessee, (all states that voted more heavily Republican in 2008 than in 2004), homicides increased. "

IS A LIE because NOT ALL six states had increase in murders!
3 increased but 3 decreased!

SO the above quote was a a LIE when he said HOMICIDES INCREASED! BIG LIE!

OH and I agree though with you.. Go Giants!

No, he said EARLY 2009, noty ALL OF 2009.

And you might want to check your math here on Alabama being a decrease of 35.

257 is less than 322 as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

Yea, except you're citing the RATEs, and the sentence you're attempting to boon-doggle cites total number, dipshit.

Take a fucking seat, you're always wrong, all of the time. That's.......................saD.

Go Giants.

FACTS: from this web site:
U. S. Crime Statistics Total and by State 1960 - 2010

Alabama murders in 2008 257 in 2009 322 Decrease of 35!
Arkansas murders in 2008 164 2009 179 INCREASE of 15
Kentucky murders in 2008 202 2009 184 DECREASE of 18
Louisiana murders in 2008 541 2009 529 DECREASE 12
Oklahoma murders in 2008 212 2009 234 INCREASE 22
Tennessee murders in 2008 412 2009 468 Increase 56

So the ABOVE quote:"In early 2009 in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Tennessee, (all states that voted more heavily Republican in 2008 than in 2004), homicides increased. "

IS A LIE because NOT ALL six states had increase in murders!
3 increased but 3 decreased!

SO the above quote was a a LIE when he said HOMICIDES INCREASED! BIG LIE!

OH and I agree though with you.. Go Giants!

No, he said EARLY 2009, noty ALL OF 2009.

And you might want to check your math here on Alabama being a decrease of 35.

257 is less than 322 as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

TYPO ERROR I was wrong!!

Alabama murders in 2008 357 (not 257)
Alabama murders in 2009 -- 322.. decrease of 35!

Mea Culpa Mea culpa 6200 hail Marys and any thing else for a one digit typo error!

By this time, Healthmyths, anyone who believes any of your blizzard of incomplete, misapplied, and generally misleading statistics is certainly stupid.

It's already been pointed out where you left out necessary info this time: you failed to document that there was a decline in murders in the states where it's been claimed there was an increase: you posted only a one-off stat showing a murder rate at a single point in time.

If you did post accurate and complete stats, everyone would see that there WAS in fact an increase in murders in the years and states in question. This fits your usual pattern, of course. Since everyone is on to you by now, why do you bother?

"In early 2009 in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Tennessee, (all states that voted more heavily Republican in 2008 than in 2004), homicides increased. They decreased in almost all the major cities across the country."

FACTS!
From 2008 to 2009..
Louisiana decline in deaths per 100,000 from 11.9 in 2008 to 11.8 2009! Under Obama!
Alabama 7.6 under Bush declined under Obama to 6.8
Tennessee 6.6 under Bush [U]INCREASED under Obama to 7.4[/U]
Oklahoma 5.8 under Bush[B] INCREASED under Obama 6.3[/B]
Arkansas 5.7 under Bush INCREASED under Obama 6.2

Kentucky 4.6 under Bush Declined under Obama to 4.3

NOW Those are the FACTS!!!

You're in the right here. You looked up facts to blow holes in a liberal theory and you succeeded. I don't understand why you are being insulted, yet no one bothers to call BS alert on the original liberal claim you corrected. I guess some find it okay when liberals lie and other liberals repeat the lies. Call them up on it and you're told to chill out. Blindly following a pied piper over a cliff is what is stupid and I see liberals do that every day.

Last edited:
By this time, Healthmyths, anyone who believes any of your blizzard of incomplete, misapplied, and generally misleading statistics is certainly stupid.

It's already been pointed out where you left out necessary info this time: you failed to document that there was a decline in murders in the states where it's been claimed there was an increase: you posted only a one-off stat showing a murder rate at a single point in time.

If you did post accurate and complete stats, everyone would see that there WAS in fact an increase in murders in the years and states in question. This fits your usual pattern, of course. Since everyone is on to you by now, why do you bother?

That's going to happen when you post myths. :cool:

Now GT everyone knows that the president micromanages all the local police departments and such around the country.

Jul 22, 2009 – Obama: Cambridge police acted 'stupidly'.

Why did he "micromanage the Cambridge police???

Making a comment and micromanaging are two totally different things. Have you ever worked for a micromanager?

He made a comment, which he later regretted having made. Now...had he shown up at their department with his staff, and rewrote their policies and procedures, hired a few people to keep an eye on things, the department begun to receive several emails about how long the coffeemaker would be left on-regarding fire safety...yeah, I would say he was a micromanager.

A micromanager is like a nagging grandmother.

I still recall the email we got from our SECOND IN COMMAND, about how often we should wash the dishes in our living quarters. He decided that a certain number...say 5 dishes in the sink....and the dishes are to be washed, IMMEDIATELY.

We have a policy on how much coffee we're allowed to use-once again...from our second-in-command. There are much bigger problems. I guess it's good stress relief to nag about dishes and coffee.

I live in one of the mentioned states. I don't have the current data, I'll have to look it up. It seems that the murder rate has been pretty static. We used to be in the top 10, and I'm guessing that we still are. There are some rough places here; and it isn't just in the cities, it's in the country as well. People love their guns and booze. And before someone says it, I own a gun..so I'm not anti-gun. You'd be pretty crazy to live in this state and not own one.

I can tell you, and I don't need data to prove it to myself-we have had a DRAMATIC increase in homelessness in the cities in recent years. You might see a beggar here or there at a convenience store in the rougher parts of the city. But they're EVERYWHERE in the city now.

At every freeway exit, there are 3-5 panhandlers or people selling the homeless newspapers that are printed here.

Forum List

Back