Proof Raising The Minimum Wage Does Not Kill Jobs

12038523_959929984100056_7862114587240569615_n.png

Dante must be after his Saul Alinsky Merit Badge.

Just keep saying it...and saying it...and saying it.

In all the other places where they've raised the minimum wage, it hasn't had much of a negative effect on employment.

And yet somehow unemployment is 10.3%, LFPR is worst in 30 years, jobs are moving to China for lower wages, 50 million are on food stamps, and incomes are down 6% according to last census report!!

A functioning Congress would have fixed this to a ratio of inflation and saved us this bullshit debate. The system is broken.

Clinton Signs a Bill Raising Minimum Wage by 90 Cents

Clinton raised the minimum wage.

Conservative economists predicted job loses.

Four years with the best job growth in American history

If a person looks up the dates that the minimum wage increased and then looks up the historic inflation rate and unemployment rate, they would find neither one spiked.
So much for the GOP big lie that raising the minimum wage would cause massive layoffs and spike inflation.
Also, the conservative Cato Institute stated that raising the minimum wage benefits 70% of the middle class. Of course the GOP will do nothing that helps the middle class. But if you're in the top percentile or a mega corporation, they will kiss your ass and pay you for the opportunity.

Clinton Signs a Bill Raising Minimum Wage by 90 Cents

Clinton raised the minimum wage.

Conservative economists predicted job loses.

Four years with the best job growth in American history

If a person looks up the dates that the minimum wage increased and then looks up the historic inflation rate and unemployment rate, they would find neither one spiked.
So much for the GOP big lie that raising the minimum wage would cause massive layoffs and spike inflation.
Also, the conservative Cato Institute stated that raising the minimum wage benefits 70% of the middle class. Of course the GOP will do nothing that helps the middle class. But if you're in the top percentile or a mega corporation, they will kiss your ass and pay you for the opportunity.

We can only hope that one of these days, those conservatives in the middle figure out that they have been duped. I think they want so bad to be in that top ten or one percent that they see it as being intelligent to support policies that only help that group, even when they know it is to their own detriment.

We can only hope that one of these days, those conservatives in the middle figure out that they have been duped. .

please say why they you feel they were duped or admit to being a liberal too stupid to support what you assert

And you are one of them I assume. All you had to do was read the next sentence in the post you quoted from me to understand why I said that. And as a moderate Republican of more than 25 years, I hardly fall in with the liberals. Last of all, I am most certainly smarter than you as are most liberals.

Raising min. wage is great, as long as they do not raise prices to pay for it, then it just balances to nothing. So the business owner makes the same money, and the min wage worker has no more money to spend. So to trickle the increase down to the consumer , we may as well leave it where its at.

That is why its been a no win situation when the min. raise has been raised. It needs to be raised but the prices do not.

Raising min. wage is great, as long as they do not raise prices to pay for it, then it just balances to nothing..

100% correct. But the unions members do benefit since they have more money and can pay the higher prices, while non unions workers get screwed since they don't have more money to pay the higher prices.

In short, the poorer non-unions workers pay the higher wages for the richer liberal union SOBs. Its classic Democratic politics!!

Its like when they invite 20 million illegals in to take our jobs and them blame Republicans for the lack of jobs in America and for the downward pressure on wages.

I take it you live in Ca. I understand. I agree with Trump about legals coming over. I also know many good people are trying to get away from El Salvador and Honduras, I believe the # 1 and 2 highest murder rates in the world. This is our boarder but here we are in Syria.

I always wonder when they say "they are taking the jobs Americans do not want"
What jobs are those?? Many Americans prefer factory, waitress, etc, and do not want to go to college, and we do not hand pick cotton anymore. I take it they really mean
"illegals will work for cheap", under the radar. Unions are dying in Mi and so is the auto industry here, which use to make Mi buz with good paying jobs.

In the end, I will vote for who is the most anti war. I actually like Trump and Sanders, I know, I do not agree with Trumps tax plan from what I've seen.

read the next sentence in the post you quoted from me to understand why I said that.( that=Republicans have been duped)

for 3rd time, please say why you feel Republicans were duped or admit you lack the IQ to be here.

I guess you really are that stupid. You really should't question the IQ of those who are much more intelligent than yourself.

Forum List

Back