Proof of that there is one God

Mohamed

Jul 27, 2014
The fact that there is God and that he is only one is obvious and simply proved, it is independent of any religion.

we should first consider three points:

1) The universe is constrained by fixed laws, all beings dead or alive are constrained by these law.

2) The world is very complicated and well designed system, it should be designed by alive and capable entity.

3) The complicated systems in this world sustain to work, even with the many sources of degradation and randomness.

these three points leads directly to the conclusion that the world is created, supervised and constrained by an alive entity which shouldn't be constrained by any physical laws (otherwise it is part of the world not the creator of it).

why this entity should be unique?

assume it is not unique, and there is many entities that are unconstrained by any physical laws.

it is either one of them is more (stronger) than the others that means those others have constraints put on them by the stronger entity..... but this means they are not really unconstrained entities, they are like any other living being that are constrained.

or no one of them is more stronger than the others so every one of them is constrained by the others, but this means none of them are unconstrained.

in the two cases (or any other cases you can think of) there is a contradiction with the assumption that they are unconstrained.

so there is only one entity....... The God ..... Allah.

Allah is not constrained by any physical law, he is the creator, supervisor of all world including earth, skies, galaxies and every thing. The laws that govern this world is imposed by God.

if some one is not satisfied with this proof, nothing will be helpful for him to believe.

those that deny to believe in God WON'T BELIEVE even if they saw with their eyes all the miracles.

Is Allah the same God as the Christian God?

the name may vary from language to language or from culture to another culture.

but any human believes in one God, is really believing in allah.

2 Cor

"But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough."

Gal 1

"I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed."

ESV

YHWH is ALLAH who is also GOD, who has been called ADONAI, who is also known as ELOHIM, among many other names.

The fact that there is God and that he is only one is obvious and simply proved, it is independent of any religion.

1) The universe is constrained by fixed laws, all beings dead or alive are constrained by these law.

2) The world is very complicated and well designed system, it should be designed by alive and capable entity.

3) The complicated systems in this world sustain to work, even with the many sources of degradation and randomness.

these three points leads directly to the conclusion that the world is created, supervised and constrained by an alive entity which shouldn't be constrained by any physical laws (otherwise it is part of the world not the creator of it).

assume it is not unique, and there is many entities that are unconstrained by any physical laws.

it is either one of them is more (stronger) than the others that means those others have constraints put on them by the stronger entity..... but this means they are not really unconstrained entities, they are like any other living being that are constrained.

or no one of them is more stronger than the others so every one of them is constrained by the others, but this means none of them are unconstrained.

in the two cases (or any other cases you can think of) there is a contradiction with the assumption that they are unconstrained.

Allah is not constrained by any physical law, he is the creator, supervisor of all world including earth, skies, galaxies and every thing. The laws that govern this world is imposed by God.

Scientific laws bind gods as well as men. If God can ignore them they're not scientific laws.

If but one scientific law fell apart or could be set aisde by a god the entire universe would have unravelled fractions of a second after creation. Laws are absolute, even for God.

Scientific laws bind gods as well as men. If God can ignore them they're not scientific laws.

If but one scientific law fell apart or could be set aisde by a god the entire universe would have unravelled fractions of a second after creation. Laws are absolute, even for God.

How would we know that is not the case?

In the eye of eternity, the history of the world and the entire universe, is nothing more than a small speck, or fractions of a second.

I like your attitude, Mohamed.

You tend to share your opinions in a very respectful manner, and you are not spiteful to others who's religious and spiritual views are unlike your own...
I feel that the majority of "Christians" and Atheists here could learn a lot from you.

You appear to be openminded, you ask interesting questions and you seem... serene.

It pleases me ;-)

::lol:

shit happened so it must be allah

the johnny come lately of gods

whatever

If you think any religion is the absolute words of your god, yer nuts and need to read some history of how your books have been edited.

Proof of that there is one God

There is no 'proof' that there is any 'god' as perceived by theists.

Indeed, the raison d'être of religion is to eschew facts and the truth and blindly adhere to faith alone, thus allowing 'the faithful' to separate themselves from those perceived to be 'heretics,' 'non-believers,' and 'infidels.'

You tend to share your opinions in a very respectful manner, and you are not spiteful to others who's religious and spiritual views are unlike your own...

I feel that the majority of "Christians" and Atheists here could learn a lot from you.

You appear to be openminded, you ask interesting questions and you seem... serene.

It pleases me ;-)

It pleases me ;-)

I don't get it. What was the point of quoting my post to Mohamed with that video?

I think your logic is flawed on why there must be an all-powerful creator but let's for the sake of argument say it is correct. I don't see any evidence that this universe creator takes any interest in people lives beyond the claims of people and can be given a name.

I have a fish tank in my home. I set it up and placed the fish and plants there but I don't intercede in the interactions of the fish with each other. They are fish and they do what fish do. Some are aggressive some are docile but they are all fish and cannot be judged good or evil. We are no different.

It pleases me ;-)

I don't get it. What was the point of quoting my post to Mohamed with that video?

If there was any question of how to consider moderate Muslims, and perhaps our MOHAMED is such a Muslim, I thought you'd like knowing what Brigitte Gabriel has to say about them.

When I first watched this video I became aroused.

It pleases me ;-)

After 9/11 I worked around Muslims a lot...They're respectful when they're trying to recruit you. Start asking troublesome questions and the respect goes bye-bye. :)

It pleases me ;-)

After 9/11 I worked around Muslims a lot...They're respectful when they're trying to recruit you. Start asking troublesome questions and the respect goes bye-bye. :)

Speaking of respect, it seems I feel less and less of it towards you. You used to be interesting. What happened?

Speaking of respect, it seems I feel less and less of it towards you. You used to be interesting. What happened?

Probably caught me treating some issue fairly and balanced, and here as everywhere else, I"m pointing out the truth of things which this time seems unfair due to your ignorance of it.

Muslims actively seek converts. Probably a lot of quotations about honey tongues you can think of, but that's all it is. Islam does not encourage debate or dissent like other faiths do. So it's important to understand that the seemingly polite and tolerant ones are in all likelyhood recruiters.

Forum List

Back