Proof of illegal voting!!

So are you saying its legal for a convicted felon on probation to vote?

Let me rephrase this. Would you give a shit if it would be a white dude illegally voting as a felon for republicans?

If the Democrats continue to sabotage our democracy, the Republicans should take it to the next level. If Trump isn't re-elected in 2020, he should simply refuse to step down. To hell with it. Bring the whole, rotten super-structure down.

If the Democrats continue to sabotage our democracy, the Republicans should take it to the next level. If Trump isn't re-elected in 2020, he should simply refuse to step down. To hell with it. Bring the whole, rotten super-structure down.

That clown couldn't pull that off.

That clown couldn't pull that off.

Certainly not alone... He could rely on my support. I think enough people would back him, to make it a real possibility. America's days are numbered, anyway.

Didn't Care4all say that there's no cheating in Broward County and Florida?

Fort Lauderdale Airport Shut Down…”Suspicious Package” Turns Out Be “Provisional Ballot Box” In Rental Car Trunk

Fort Lauderdale Airport Shut Down…”Suspicious Package” Turns Out Be “Provisional Ballot Box” In Rental Car Trunk. The Florida midterm is a complete circus! Yet another ballot box has been found, this time at the Fort

And now Georgia has reported that thousands of uncounted ballots have been found. Florida, Georgia and Arizona will still be finding ballots until next 4th of July.

After Abrams Refuses To Concede, GA Dems Announce There Are Thousands of More Votes To Be Counted

There were no votes in the box... it was pens, stickers, and erasers... They opened it up.

OK but what about the 200,000 illegals who voted in Fla in 2012 and the 7000 votes in Broward County more than registered voters in 2014? Also the thousands and thousands of uncounted votes in FL, GA and AZ? It's a sickening Liberal Progressive Democrat annual mess.

Can you prove this without a doubt?

Yep. How many votes do you think didn't get made in Georgia where the owner of the building that was going to be a voting station, FORECLOSED on it the NIGHT BEFORE the election. You can't tell me that wasn't on purpose.
As well as that "exact match" law.

Let's talk about this for a moment. I give you that some alleged examples of voter fraud do more to hurt the right than to help them, but maybe the right has been infiltrated by a lot of disinformation artists.

You find fault with Georgia's exact match law. Let's see how this works out:

In early voting, a man casts a vote as A. John White. According to the Registrar of Elections, the person associated with the information on file is John A. White. But, they let this guy vote On the day of the runoff election, John A. White comes in. The election officials say to John, you've already voted. He protests and says, "no I did not vote early. Here is my passport. I've been in Dubai for the last eight months."

Well, they have to let him vote. Play this game enough times and you can throw an election. THAT is what Stacey Abrams is after. The law says it must be an exact match. It is the voter's responsibility to follow the law. If they don't, they should not get to vote. Stacey's hoping for enough of those phantom votes to show up and put her in a run-off.

I've said all along that Stacey Abrams would win the election. Until the judges say it's over, I will continue to believe that. By hook or crook, Stacey is trying to steal the election. if she does not succeed, Georgians will be ready should she try to run again. And, if I'm living and breathing at that time, running again will be the hardest hurdle that woman has ever had to face. ALL of her dirty tricks are not going unnoticed.

Forum List

Back