Proof: Obamatrons watched "Beverly Hillbillies" too much!!

But Jed's cousin Douger put his find on eBay and the Chinese won the bid !
Fuck you murkins !
Gawd Blass Kaptalizm !

There is a new country in the works; Chimerica.

But do all the Chinese have guns? Do they have the NRA? Lets export violence. It will sell well all over the world.

FACTS from Aetna's 2010 Financial Report page 12

$27.6 billion in premium
$22.719 billion in health care costs (82.285%... also known as Medical loss ratio!!!)
$ .954 billion taxes 3.45%
ADD the two up... 82.2% + 3.45% 85.6% from 100%
ADMINISTRATION costs 14.4%!!!!!

Aetna | Investor Relations | Annual Reports

But of course once again you idiot Obamatrons NEVER looked at financial reports MUCH less know what they are BUT you independents... supposedly objective people... YOU helped get that idiot elected it's about time you dealt with FACTS!
Obamacare is based on major MYTHS and if you are half as smart as you "independents" pretend you should have the ability to READ financial reports and SEE where these idiot Obamacare supporters are so full of CRAP!

That is their administrative costs FOR ADMINISTERING THE CLAIMS of their insurance company.
You sure are not very bright.
I OPPOSE the Obama plan, own 3 corporations and know how this shit works. I pay over 30K a year in health care premiums.
Administration of the reserves, investments, COMMISSIONS-WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE COMMISSIONS PAID THE SALESMAN IN YOUR PHONY BALONEY FIGURES?-reinsurance set offs and such run another 14-15%.
So 14.4 % and another 14% = 28% administrative costs, about the industry norm.
Aren't you glad you learned something new today?

Aren't you glad you learned something new today?

Yes I am. Thanks. And I try and do that every day. But it is not often that I learn something here. Other than that Amereicans are really, REALLY starting to hate each other.

To bad. Not much good can come from hating your fellow citizens. IMO.

Hey and good luck trying to argue with folks on here. Positions are set in stone and to change opinions means you are subject to removal from the boards. More fun to make fun of them. Or offer reductions to the ridiculous. Or just make shit up. Works for many. Including me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back