PROOF! Obama totally lied to the Stupid American voters!!!

But the real lie that's the joke on you people is the one that the Republicans told you about repealing Obamacare, to get you to vote for them,

because they are never repealing Obamacare.
obama lied
Liar of the year 2013 for obamacare
Gruber told the truth obamacare supporters are stupid.

So? No one you voted for is honest.
Irrelevant no one I voted for created a law that forces people to buy something
Not even auto insurance? I bet you don't own a house...for some reason they force you to buy insurance....

But the real lie that's the joke on you people is the one that the Republicans told you about repealing Obamacare, to get you to vote for them,

obama lied

Not even auto insurance? I bet you don't own a house...for some reason they force you to buy insurance....
Irrelevant since I am not forced to buy auto insurance, unless I drive my vehicle on a public venue
Home owners insurance is not a government mandate but a mandate of the lending bank. If you still have payments to make. Seems you don't own a home.

Wow....

There are people out there who are just NOW waking up to the fact that this administration will be known in history as the 8 years of steady bullshit ?

obama lied

The only auto insurance one is forced to purchase is to protect against the loss of another person were you to have a wreck with them. If you have an auto loan, you have to purchase additional insurance to protect the bank from financial loss of the vehicle that they technically own.
If you own your house outright, you not forced to purchase insurance. if you have a mortgage you are forced to purchase insurance to (again) protect the lender from financial loss,

obama lied

The only auto insurance one is forced to purchase is to protect against the loss of another person were you to have a wreck with them. If you have an auto loan, you have to purchase additional insurance to protect the bank from financial loss of the vehicle that they technically own.
If you own your house outright, you not forced to purchase insurance. if you have a mortgage you are forced to purchase insurance to (again) protect the lender from financial loss,
We basically said the same thing I don't think Moonglow owns a vehicle or a home of his own.

obama lied

We basically said the same thing I don't think Moonglow owns a vehicle or a home of his own.
Moonglow said she lives on 47 acre in a 25 room mansion.

Well that solves that problem. She needs slaves and we all know the ******* were better off then.

Well that solves that problem. She needs slaves and we all know the ******* were better off then.
Always talking shit about a subject that has nothing to do with the thread.

Idiot Inc. should thank Obama for lying. It gives them something else to be irrelevant about.

Forum List

Back