Proof now the public was scammed-NBC CONDUCTS INTERNAL INVESTIGATION into zimmerman

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
One of the top stories.
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

I gave all benefit of the doubt,and now proof from the truth of the matter is coming out.
NBC is currently internally investigating a misrepresentation of 911 transcript between zimmerman and dispatch.

TODAY show reported initially that zimmerman told the dispatcher that "hes suspicious,hes black"

The TRUTH of the matter is that he said to dispatch,after real transcripts were obtained,he said,"i dunno who he is.dont know if hes on drugs or what,hes walking strangely."

Then,according to REAL TRANSCRIPTS,the dispatcher asked,"was he white,hispanic,or black?"

Only,upon responding to the dispatchers request did he mention the word"black".
what a fucking scam....
a sinking leftist political ship egregiously paying off and using the media for its own will.

The left is a flailing carcass...if we cannot stick a fork in it,put it out of its.misery,then we are a stupid nation.
now im starting to smell a real conjob,and those responsible should be held accountable and prosecuted.
it is a criminal investigation.
this guy MAY,AND I SAY,MAY have defended himself.

Last edited:
One of the top stories.

I gave all benefit of the doubt,and now proof from the truth of the matter is coming out.
NBC is currently internally investigating a misrepresentation of 911 transcript between zimmerman and dispatch.

TODAY show reported initially that zimmerman told the dispatcher that "hes suspicious,hes black"

The TRUTH of the matter is that he said to dispatch,after real transcripts were obtained,he said,"i dunno who he is.dont know if hes on drugs or what,hes walking strangely."

Then,according to REAL TRANSCRIPTS,the dispatcher asked,"was he white,hispanic,or black?"

what a fucking scam....
a sinking leftist political ship egregiously paying off and using the media for its own will.

The left is a flailing carcass...if we cannot stick a fork in it,put it out of its.misery,then we are a stupid nation.
now im starting to smell a real conjob,and those responsible should be held accountable and prosecuted.

If this is true- My God, but what a disgrace to their organizations- Outrageous!

This is in politics,because it is politically motivated.

The left doesn't care, we have people on this board admitting that if he is not convicted of a crime they hope someone murders him. We have a whole bunch claiming they hear coon from a recording that is nearly unintelligible and that sounds more like punk.
We have those on the left leading lynch mobs for the slightest claims. Videos that show a damaged head and a swollen nose being touted as no evidence of an attack, a mortician claiming no sign of an attack, 2 eye witnesses being ignored. The left doesn't care about facts.

Quoting the Washington Post I see? That is part of the alleged corporate, "liberal" media..................

What does the Washington Post reporting the story have to do with the editorializing of facts by NBC? Is it bad to have their, NBC's, apparent malfeasance reported upon?

Seriously, please answer to that?

Last edited:
One of the top stories.

what a fucking scam....

Why are you claiming the public is being scammed? Most people don't watch the Today show,
but now that there's an investigation, more people will be made aware of the actual transcript.

Quoting the Washington Post I see? That is part of the alleged corporate, "liberal" media..................

What does the Washington Post reporting the story have to do with the editorializing of facts by NBC? Is it bad to have to with their, NBC's, apparent malfeasance reported upon?

I've read repeated references as to all large media outlets being part of the "liberal MSM". I see competing corporations myself.

No,peach,its an exposure that the left media even finds this to be fraudulent,and thats pretty fucking bad.
sad thing is,a potentially innocent man may go and be hung to the gallows for the sake of the prevention of civil unrest and raceriots like they did in LA in the OJ case.

One of the top stories.

what a fucking scam....

If this is true- My God, but what a disgrace to their organizations- Outrageous!

their orgainization was disgraced a long time ago when they hired the lead race baiter. sorry but I'm not a bit sorry for them..

What does the Washington Post reporting the story have to do with the editorializing of facts by NBC? Is it bad to have to with their, NBC's, apparent malfeasance reported upon?

I've read repeated references as to all large media outlets being part of the "liberal MSM". I see competing corporations myself.

If you analyse the coverage provided by certain media, you will find that many give a very unbalanced view. Even NPR - public funded - is notoriously biased towards the liberal agenda.

Again, what does that have to do with what NBC allegedly did? They are accused of editorializing the facts- it must have been due to create a false impression- why else?

The Post is pretty neutral as papers go-

The idea that the majority of Main Stream Media, such as NBC lean liberal is not a new idea or one not easily proven.

Forum List

Back