Proof Newcons don't pay attention

Not surprising that a guy whose only job was Community Organizer has no idea what a real tax cut is or how businesses operate.

Obama's tax cut was like a gnat, and a gnat with a small penis even for gnats, trying to fuck an elephant.

Good analogy.
Most Americans have no clue how a business operates.
The real question is: How come Republicans always fight small business being able to fully deduct all medical costs, insurance the same as large group account corporations?
Income taxes is not what is killing small businesses. Health care costs are. Mine went up almost 20% from last year.
Social security taxes is what kills a small business also.
NO ONE is willing to address that white elephant, fucked or not.

The fake "tax cuts" were downward adjustments in withholding. You could get the same "tax cut" by increasing the number of dependents on your W-4.
On top of which, the tax tables weren't changed, so the "tax cut" of an extra $13 a week or so is still owed when you file your return!

Which means, it wasn't a cut at all, only a deferment.

They merely adjusted your withholding -- giving you more money every check -- but it all goes back starting last January 1!

Little shell game, which really has fooled most.
___

Bingo.

It was a complete sham by Obama and the Dems. How many times has he stated he "cut taxes" for 95% of Americans?

Nope - he gave a pittance of a deferment and is now already collecting it back...

Not surprising that a guy whose only job was Community Organizer has no idea what a real tax cut is or how businesses operate.

Obama's tax cut was like a gnat, and a gnat with a small penis even for gnats, trying to fuck an elephant.

Romantic images like that always give me a hard on.

Thanx.

Personal Message to the SELF-CONFESSED Small Time Military Crook:

Re "Obami Salami".

NOW..... a Political Idiot of your dimension has a raison d'etre: getting up every morning wondering what numerical "Obami Salami" - type day you'll have.

AND, WHY NOT ?!?!?

Everyone should have something to live for.

misleading thread title

it is not just conservatives

what i truly find intriguing is democrats railed against bush's tax cuts, but then support obama's tax cuts....and have these taxes actually been realized yet? what exactly are these tax cuts?

Which is "Proof that Some Posters Are Dumb As Dirt".

The fake "tax cuts" were downward adjustments in withholding. You could get the same "tax cut" by increasing the number of dependents on your W-4.
On top of which, the tax tables weren't changed, so the "tax cut" of an extra $13 a week or so is still owed when you file your return!

Which means, it wasn't a cut at all, only a deferment.

They merely adjusted your withholding -- giving you more money every check -- but it all goes back starting last January 1!

Little shell game, which really has fooled most.

so in reality, obama didn't cut taxes

guy is good, he fooled a lot of people

Same people get fooled over and over.

misleading thread title

what i truly find intriguing is democrats railed against bush's tax cuts, but then support obama's tax cuts....and have these taxes actually been realized yet? what exactly are these tax cuts?

^^ Proof positive that neither one of you has the slightest clue that there are vast differences in those tax cuts, particularly who benefited the most.

misleading thread title

^^ Proof positive that neither one of you has the slightest clue that there are vast differences in those tax cuts, particularly who benefited the most.
Look at the tables, linked earlier. Then tell me who will be HURT most, when the "Bush Tax Cuts" expire.

Please also explain why you still believe Obama cut taxes, since clearly he did not.

For me, it made a difference of less than $2 per check. but I no longer get a check from BigBank, because they reduced the number of staff in my department by almost 50%

So I look at Obama's tax cut and go "Big Fat Hairy Deal." Right now the check that matters is the unemployment check. Given the way I do interviews, that is the check that will matter for the foreseeable future.

Forum List

Back