Proof Liberal Ideas Don’t Work No Matter Where They Are Tried.

The OP didn't qualify any 'era', dummy.

Words have meanings, Humpty.

Learn them:

lib·er·al
   [lib-er-uhl, lib-ruhl] Show IPA
adjective
favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
( often initial capital letter ) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism.

Which political or religious affair did roads or sewage plants reform?

Leftists == fucking morons

lol

I've deflected nothing. I never said there weren't liberal ideas that sucked, since there are plenty. But the OP didn't say that some liberal ideas sucked, and here are some of them. The OP claimed that not a single liberal idea has ever worked, and that's about the silliest damn thing I ever heard.

1688 called, they want their world view back. :thup:

Deflect, obfuscate. It's all you got.
You made a list of "liberal achievements" that claimed things even Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wouldn't claim for liberals.
Roads? Really?

So your contention is that public roads were a right-wing idea? :lmao:

The fact that you can't even concede one single liberal idea that was good shows what a partisan hack you are. Enjoy knowing that.

Where do you get this shit?
I asked for a list of three liberal ideas that worked. You provided a list that was nonsense. I've called you on it and you respond by obfuscation, deflection and ad homs every single time.

Deflect, obfuscate. It's all you got.
You made a list of "liberal achievements" that claimed things even Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wouldn't claim for liberals.
Roads? Really?

The fact that you can't even concede one single liberal idea that was good shows what a partisan hack you are. Enjoy knowing that.

I asked for a list of three liberal ideas that worked. You provided a list that was nonsense. I've called you on it and you respond by obfuscation, deflection and ad homs every single time.

Posting horseshit =/= calling me on it.

But of course that won't stop you.

Carry on. :thup:

PS: Rome introduced several liberal ideas to the world, including public roads. :thup:

And crucifixion.

What makes roads a liberal idea? Do you think there were no roads prior to the Roman Empire? Are you this stupid in real life?

:lol:

So now that you've had you ass kicked you're going to pretend that 'public' wasn't implied in the original list.

Rock on! :rofl:

Posting horseshit =/= calling me on it.

But of course that won't stop you.

Carry on. :thup:

Obfuscate, deflect, ad hom.
Keep it going, honey.

PS: Rome introduced several liberal ideas to the world, including public roads. :thup:

And crucifixion.

What makes roads a liberal idea? Do you think there were no roads prior to the Roman Empire? Are you this stupid in real life?

:lol:

So now that you've had you ass kicked you're going to pretend that 'public' wasn't implied in the original list.

Rock on! :rofl:

The only one with their ass kicked here is you. You provide a bogus list, get called on it, and proceed to obfuscate, deflect, and ad hom.
Again, what makes "roads" a liberal idea? Do you think Romans invented roads?

And crucifixion.

Mani is being Mani - i.e. a moron.

Roads are not a 'liberal' idea even in the classical definition. Classical liberalism deals with political and sometimes religious questions. Infrastructure has no political bias. FUNDING of that infrastructure might, but not the infrastructure itself.

Public roads are a liberal idea.

Fact, not opinion.

I'd apologize for the fact that this puts sand in Rabbi's vagina, but I'm not sorry.

Fact, not opinion.

I'd apologize for the fact that this puts sand in Rabbi's vagina, but I'm not sorry.

You know this, how?
Merely making things up and repeating them marks you are both ignorant and incapable of rational thought.

You are really getting a thrashing here. Quit while you're behind. Waay behind.

Fact, not opinion.

You know this, how?
Merely making things up and repeating them marks you are both ignorant and incapable of rational thought.

Deflect, obfuscate and ad-hom.

I'll take this as a veiled concession that public roads are in fact, a liberal idea.

Fact, not opinion.

You know this, how?

Deflect, obfuscate and ad-hom.

I'll take this as a veiled concession that public roads are in fact, a liberal idea.

I'll take your post as admission you are too stupid to defend your position and debate intelligently. If it isn't an admission, it is certainly evidence.

I guess we can conclude that Rightwing ideas do not work, since Republicans controlled all three branches until Jan. 2007, yet the national debt went through the roof during that time, they couldn't deal with Katrina, they fucked up the Iraq and Afghan wars, and gas went from $.99 to $4.00.

I guess we can conclude that Rightwing ideas do not work, since Republicans controlled all three branches until Jan. 2007, yet the national debt went through the roof during that time, they couldn't deal with Katrina, they fucked up the Iraq and Afghan wars, and gas went from $.99 to $4.00.

Non-sequitur of the day.

New Topics

Forum List

Back