Proof Liberal Ideas Don’t Work No Matter Where They Are Tried.

Do you ever tire of being an ineffectual anachronism?

Translation: YOu're right and I cannot refute that so I must insult and deflect.
Thanks!

:lol:

I don't bother explaining things twice, especially to closed-minded twits.

If it wasn't for liberal thinking, we'd all still be like the Middle East. Unlike you, I don't consider that better.

In other words you cannot defend the absurd assertions you have made and now are resorting to deflection and ad homs to preserve whatever shred of self image you might have.
For example, the national highway system was proposed and built by that arch liberal Dwight Eisenhower.

Translation: YOu're right and I cannot refute that so I must insult and deflect.
Thanks!

If it wasn't for liberal thinking, we'd all still be like the Middle East. Unlike you, I don't consider that better.

In other words you cannot defend the absurd assertions you have made and now are resorting to deflection and ad homs to preserve whatever shred of self image you might have.
For example, the national highway system was proposed and built by that arch liberal Dwight Eisenhower.

Actually, in no words at all is any of your horseshit true.

But I've given up on trying to educate you. Your idea of a utopia is feudalistic capitalism. Sucks for you that you were born three centuries past your time.

But I've given up on trying to educate you. Your idea of a utopia is feudalistic capitalism. Sucks for you that you were born three centuries past your time.
Deflect, insist, ad hom. A recipe that spells "FAIL". Big time fail.

Yes. Every one of them.

Especially sewage plants.

Of course, by "sewage plants" we simply mean hacks who are full of shit, like you.

If rightwing ideology had been held to, there would be no 40 hr work week, overtime pay, unemployment insurance and everything else on the list would be privatized.

No breathing or sex either!

Fact, not opinion.

Idiot hackery.

You prove yet again: The lower the IQ, the further to the left.

lol

I've deflected nothing. I never said there weren't liberal ideas that sucked, since there are plenty. But the OP didn't say that some liberal ideas sucked, and here are some of them. The OP claimed that not a single liberal idea has ever worked, and that's about the silliest damn thing I ever heard.

1688 called, they want their world view back. :thup:

lol

I've deflected nothing. I never said there weren't liberal ideas that sucked, since there are plenty. But the OP didn't say that some liberal ideas sucked, and here are some of them. The OP claimed that not a single liberal idea has ever worked, and that's about the silliest damn thing I ever heard.

Deflect, obfuscate. It's all you got.
You made a list of "liberal achievements" that claimed things even Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wouldn't claim for liberals.
Roads? Really?

They do it BECAUSE it fails. They need economic failure to keep people as defacto slaves to the government. Democrats have always been a plantation party and are economically to the left of real Communists

Last edited:

lol

Deflect, obfuscate. It's all you got.
You made a list of "liberal achievements" that claimed things even Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wouldn't claim for liberals.
Roads? Really?

So your contention is that public roads were a right-wing idea? :lmao:

The fact that you can't even concede one single liberal idea that was good shows what a partisan hack you are. Enjoy knowing that.

No one sees anything wrong with abandoning your home country over a minor raise in taxes? Good riddance to such disloyal selfish rubbish, no one should have access to a market where they are unwilling to pay the tax rate.

"The market" is nothing more than the sum of all purchases by American consumers. The idea that these decisions are government property is fundamentally fascist and totalitarian. The government doesn't own me or my purchasing decisions. I'm not government property.

Take your "loyalty" and stick it where the sun don't shine.

There's nothing patriotic about paying taxes. That's just a libturd propaganda meme.

Last edited:
The people in Sweden and Norway are bored to death.
Everything is the same, everybody is equal, no ambitions, nothing to strive for, middle of the road just adequate food, clothing,medical care all average. Complacency.
We just had a guy on the board from Sweden, who wants to move here, because there he says it is so boring.
They are just little robots, just existing, not striving for anything or dreams about becoming better.

Obama wants that for us.
Just listen to him when he says he wants everything fair. Fair share, equal economic & fair shot.
This is what happens when Government gives you everything. High taxes and boring, boring ,boring, life.
Why do liberal Dems want us to become like the European Nations? We are not Europe.
I don't want to live in a Nation that's boring and brain dead little robots. The majority of them all say,yes we are happy because our government says so.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back