Proof just how out of touch Obama is and why he must go in 2012

you dont get to deside that.

Income dispairity caused this whole mess.

The talk coming from EVERYONE everywhere is jobs and economy. The only people I hear whining about how much someone else makes are extremists like you. I never hear it from my clients or suppliers. Never.

Income dispairity is part of the problem with jobs and the economy.

Christ, that is such a conservative cop out. Is that really the only argument you have? It shows you do not understand the issues of wealth disparity.

I totally respect the wealthy. They are critical to capitalism to function. I also think they deserve to be well-paid for what they do, but not nearly to this extent.

To what extent do you think people should make money?

I simply believe that the middle and lower class should be able to realize their contribution of labor.

I have no idea what that means. People who are working get paid. Since the arrangement is voluntary, they are free to leave at any time.

I totally respect the wealthy. They are critical to capitalism to function. I also think they deserve to be well-paid for what they do, but not nearly to this extent.

I was with you until the bolded part, as the extent of their wealth isn’t the issue.

At issue is the disproportionate attention and support they receive from republican lawmakers, and republican lawmakers’ expectation that the middle class suffer a disproportionate share of the burden with regard to addressing the Nation’s issues.

What attention and support do they receive that is "disproportionate"?
Half the middle class pays no income taxes. I think that is pretty unfair.

(Greg Gutfeld on Fox News' "The Five" remarked that "Just as the Eskimos have a thousand different words to describe snow, Obama has a thousand different words and phrases for Income and Wealth Redistribution", the denial of his real intent on CBS News should come as no surprise after his hard Left turn at Osawatomie this week pandering to his new found coalition of Hispanics, African Americans, college educated intelligentsia, and perverts. Here's thirty five other reasons Obama must go in 2012.)

"35 reasons why no decent human being should vote to reelect President Obama

While running for President, Obama had promised that he would not have any lobbyists working in his administration. However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration.

During the Chrysler bankruptcy, Obama violated the Fifth Amendment and more than 150 years of bankruptcy law by illegally treating secured creditors worse than unsecured creditors.

In May 2009, the Obama administration dismissed charges that had been filed by the Bush administration against members of the New Black Panther Party who had been videotaped intimidating voters and brandishing a police-style baton at a Philadelphia polling station during the November 2008 election. In August 2009, the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights demanded that the Justice Department explain why it dismissed the charges. In July 2010, J. Christian Adams, a former lawyer for the Justice Department, testified before the Commission on Civil Rights that the case was dropped because the Justice Department did not want to protect the civil rights of white people.

In October 2010, Obama gave McDonald’s and 29 other organizations an exemption from some of the requirements of his health care plan. Over time, more than 1,300 organizations were granted waivers.

In November 2010, 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East announced that it would drop health insurance for the children of more than 30,000 low-wage home attendants. Mitra Behroozi, executive director of benefit and pension funds for 1199SEIU stated, “… new federal health-care reform legislation requires plans with dependent coverage to expand that coverage up to age 26… meeting this new requirement would be financially impossible.”"

35 reasons why no decent human being should vote to reelect President Obama « Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog

Last edited:
There wasn't so much talk about income disparity before the housing bubble crashed and people were buying houses without down payments and jobs. Or they were overextending themselves.

People have to take responsibility for their own messes.

Might as well just say that the Financial sector must be protected at all costs.
You're right. Give a lazy man a ride, and he'll take you for one.

I was with you until the bolded part, as the extent of their wealth isn’t the issue.

At issue is the disproportionate attention and support they receive from republican lawmakers, and republican lawmakers’ expectation that the middle class suffer a disproportionate share of the burden with regard to addressing the Nation’s issues.

What attention and support do they receive that is "disproportionate"?
Half the middle class pays no income taxes. I think that is pretty unfair.
I think it's wrong to lure people into voting by telling them they won't have to pay any more income tax if they keep their income under a certain level. It creates a black market of cash-and-carry.

Washington has lost its marbles.

Yes on Bush and Clinton. Yes on congress playing a large roll. As demonstrated by the democrats wasting 2 years on healthcare rather than economic solutions. All led by Obama.

And your last paragraph speaks for itself. You want jobs to come back or not? If we don't offer a carrot they will stay offshore just as your original post stated. If however we offer the companies tax breaks we may entice them to return jobs here. Thus bringing revenue to the govt through all the new employees as well as from the products or services sold. There is no downside unless class warfare is your only concern.

Which policy of Bush caused the 08 meltdown? Which policy of Clinton accounted for the tech boom?
It's nuts. Only partisan idiots would frame the questions like this. We've been through the bust and the boom and what caused them. And in both cases the President was pretty much a non factor.

Bush enabled the crash through his big govt spending.

I prospered very well under Clinton.

I see what I see. May not always be accurate for everyone but it is my perception of how they affected my business none the less. Has nothing to so with party politics.

So $8 trillion in losses due to 1) dot.com bust,2)9/11,3) worst hurricanes
that allowed DEDUCTING $1 TRILLION from their tax bill thus reducing tax revenue had NOTHING to do with the Federal govt Revenue?

2) So Nearly $600 billion spent loaned to States, businesses due to 9/11 and hurricanes by the government HAD nothing to do with it?

3) And because liars, traitors evidently like you had NO problem recruiting terrorists that killed 3,000 more US troops and cost $600 billion by making
statements like these that encouraged, that hoped the USA would lose and US troops would DIE.. statements like these..

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

AND YOU approve of these traitorous encouraging comments made to recruit terrorists to kill US troops and civilians!

AND you forget the above???

Forum List

Back