Proof Harry Reid is full of crap

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
My parents are audited every year because they are rich so I know how closely the IRS watches the rich. But ignores the poor cuz they don't pay taxes anyway, legally.

"The IRS only provided data for three categories of individuals' income: those earning under $200,000 annually, those making $200,000 and up and those earning $1 million and up.

Overall, the agency says, it audited nearly 1.6 million of 141 million individual returns in 2011, or just over 1 percent. That rate has been growing gradually and is almost double the 0.6 percent audited in 2001, the IRS said."

IRS Is Auditing More Wealthy People | CNSNews.com

"To be clear: Merely being audited does not in any way imply wrongdoing. And Romney is right that he’s hardly the only citizen to go through it: The Internal Revenue Service says it audits about 1 out of every 8 taxpayers who report more than $1 million in income. That meant that the IRS conducted more than 1.5 million audits in fiscal year 2011."

Mitt Romney says he's been audited by the IRS. Does that matter? - CSMonitor.com

Romney's been audited, as are many rich people. He has obviously been checked and watched making it obvious that he pays his taxes.

The ONLY way I cn see Romney getting away without paying taxes for a year or so... is if he didnt actually make any money that year :confused:

Personally I think the Dems need to rmember glass houses suck.
Maybe they should clean their own house and stop throwing shit against the wall... :mad:

My parents are audited every year because they are rich so I know how closely the IRS watches the rich. But ignores the poor cuz they don't pay taxes anyway, legally.

"The IRS only provided data for three categories of individuals' income: those earning under $200,000 annually, those making $200,000 and up and those earning $1 million and up.

Overall, the agency says, it audited nearly 1.6 million of 141 million individual returns in 2011, or just over 1 percent. That rate has been growing gradually and is almost double the 0.6 percent audited in 2001, the IRS said."

IRS Is Auditing More Wealthy People | CNSNews.com

"To be clear: Merely being audited does not in any way imply wrongdoing. And Romney is right that he’s hardly the only citizen to go through it: The Internal Revenue Service says it audits about 1 out of every 8 taxpayers who report more than $1 million in income. That meant that the IRS conducted more than 1.5 million audits in fiscal year 2011."

Mitt Romney says he's been audited by the IRS. Does that matter? - CSMonitor.com

Romney's been audited, as are many rich people. He has obviously been checked and watched making it obvious that he pays his taxes.

Remember folks? With the left? It's the seriousness of the charge...GUILTY until proven innocent. Dingy Harry should know better as the leader of the Senate. I'll be glad when he's OUT of his post.

Maybe. Also keep in mind Willard is a politician and former head of a corporation, and likely the best lawyers in the land. If anyone could get away with committing fraud, it would be someone like him.

It's very possible he may have been commuting federal crimes on his taxes that were previously overlooked, we don't know and that's why it's very suspicious that Willard refuses to release his tax returns.

Even if he is 100% legit on his taxes and didn't commit any crimes, it will likely show that he has mountains of cash hidden overseas, and payed nothing or virtually next to nothing in taxes.

If this is true (which is very likely) it would be an absolute deathblow to any chance Willard would have at the presidency.

Last edited:
If the repubs in Nevada had not put up such an idiot in the last election, we would not be hearing from Harry Reid right now.

I don't know, why don't you throw up one of those there infrographs that tells us what to think about it?

I don't know, why don't you throw up one of those there infrographs that tells us what to think about it?

Why bother? Even if it simply said "The sky is blue" you'd argue with it and tell me that Jesus told you the sky is "FAGS ARE GOING TO HELL."

Anyway, can we think of any possible ways Romney himself could defuse the bomb that is his tax returns?

Harry Reid should really be ashamed of himself for perpetuating lies from Axlerod and Obama.

The easiest and most damning way to prove Reid wrong is for Romney to release his tax returns. That would shut us all up in a hurry.

Waiting.....................

Maybe. Also keep in mind Willard is a politician and former head of a corporation, and likely the best lawyers in the land. If anyone could get away with committing fraud, it would be someone like him.

It's very possible he may have been commuting federal crimes on his taxes that were previously overlooked, we don't know and that's why it's very suspicious that Willard refuses to release his tax returns.

Even if he is 100% legit on his taxes and didn't commit any crimes, it will likely show that he has mountains of cash hidden overseas, and payed nothing or virtually next to nothing in taxes.

If this is true (which is very likely) it would be an absolute deathblow to any chance Willard would have at the presidency

So, in your tiny little mind, following the law to the letter disqualifies one from becoming President. Got it.

Dumb ass.

Harry Reid should really be ashamed of himself for perpetuating lies from Axlerod and Obama.

Look this is not in anyway unusual for democrats to try. They know they are in serious trouble with real unemployment standing around 11%. Harry is trying to not only keep Obama in the oval office--but he has the senate also to worry about--and his OWN POWER grab--being senate majority leader.

It's unfortunate that we have the democrat senate majority leader standing on the floor of the senate and making wild accusations about Romney not paying taxes for 10 years--but they can do nothing else.

They tried to hit Romney on his 20 year record of Bain capital--LIED about him outsourcing. They tried to hit Romney on his abortion stance--saying that he didn't give exceptions to victims of rape and incest which is also a LIE.

The Obama reelection campaign committee and Harry Reid have nothing else they can do--except launch a frontal attack on Mitt Romney based on LIES. Be assured that Nancy Pelosi will be opening up her on LIE book soon.

The problem they're going to start to see is democrat senators and house members who are going to be running from the Obama administration like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship. They have no intention of going DOWN with Obama--and it's just a matter of time before they're out there bashing the Obama administration for his failed economic polices.

OBAMA'S+SINKING+SHIP+OF+STATE,+OBAMACARTOON.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

The easiest and most damning way to prove Reid wrong is for Romney to release his tax returns. That would shut us all up in a hurry.

He doesn't have to. Whyy we're at it since Dingy Harry Reid decided to get into the fray? WHY don't WE crawl up his ass with a microscope and look at his shady land deals in Nevada?

THIS, is a two way street, BUB.:eusa_hand:

I honestly can't figure out why he's not doing it. And as crazy as Reid might be for doing this, you have to also consider something kind of important:

Would Reid risk his entire political career (which I believe would be over if he's proven wrong) tripling down on it? Would he take it to the floor of the Senate? Would he repeat it over and over if he didn't have what he felt to be VERY credible information?

I'm just saying that for a politician to go THIS FAR out on a limb he's either totally fucking nuts or he has good information. I think Tax Return Gate has the potential to spin Romney's campaign completely out of control, and Team Obama probably secretly loves that Reid is pushing Romney so far on it. They can distance themselves from the accusations, but benefit from Romney's answers and inaction.

He doesn't have to. Whyy we're at it since Dingy Harry Reid decided to get into the fray? WHY don't WE crawl up his ass with a microscope and look at his shady land deals in Nevada?

THIS, is a two way street, BUB.:eusa_hand:

To the democrats, it's a ONE WAY street... their way.

If this is true (which is very likely) it would be an absolute deathblow to any chance Willard would have at the presidency

So, in your tiny little mind, following the law to the letter disqualifies one from becoming President. Got it.

Dumb ass.

It doesn't disqualify him. It's just one factor to consider when deciding what person you want to set your economic policy. Some may be okay with a guy who uses every trick in the book to avoid paying into the very system that made him super rich; others do not.

And you ending every post in "Dumb ass" is played out. Some things just never change I guess.

Harry Reid is 74 years old and not likely to run for the Senate again at age 78. There is little to no downside to him in making these ridiculous and unsubstantiated allegations.

Harry Reid is 74 years old and not likely to run for the Senate again at age 78. There is little to no downside to him in making these ridiculous and unsubstantiated allegations.

Strom Thurmond, much? As far as I can tell, there's not age limit to who can be a Senator, so my guess is that Reid will keep going until he drops dead.

Forum List

Back