Proof Harry Reid is full of crap

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Misty, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Misty

Misty Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,308
    My parents are audited every year because they are rich so I know how closely the IRS watches the rich. But ignores the poor cuz they don't pay taxes anyway, legally.

"The IRS only provided data for three categories of individuals' income: those earning under $200,000 annually, those making $200,000 and up and those earning $1 million and up.

Overall, the agency says, it audited nearly 1.6 million of 141 million individual returns in 2011, or just over 1 percent. That rate has been growing gradually and is almost double the 0.6 percent audited in 2001, the IRS said."

IRS Is Auditing More Wealthy People | CNSNews.com

"To be clear: Merely being audited does not in any way imply wrongdoing. And Romney is right that he’s hardly the only citizen to go through it: The Internal Revenue Service says it audits about 1 out of every 8 taxpayers who report more than $1 million in income. That meant that the IRS conducted more than 1.5 million audits in fiscal year 2011."

Mitt Romney says he's been audited by the IRS. Does that matter? - CSMonitor.com

Romney's been audited, as are many rich people. He has obviously been checked and watched making it obvious that he pays his taxes.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    The ONLY way I cn see Romney getting away without paying taxes for a year or so... is if he didnt actually make any money that year :confused:

Personally I think the Dems need to rmember glass houses suck.
    Maybe they should clean their own house and stop throwing shit against the wall... :mad:

3. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Harry Reid should really be ashamed of himself for perpetuating lies from Axlerod and Obama.

4. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Remember folks? With the left? It's the seriousness of the charge...GUILTY until proven innocent. Dingy Harry should know better as the leader of the Senate. I'll be glad when he's OUT of his post.

5. Black_Label

Black_Label Registered Democrat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +514
    Maybe. Also keep in mind Willard is a politician and former head of a corporation, and likely the best lawyers in the land. If anyone could get away with committing fraud, it would be someone like him.

It's very possible he may have been commuting federal crimes on his taxes that were previously overlooked, we don't know and that's why it's very suspicious that Willard refuses to release his tax returns.

Even if he is 100% legit on his taxes and didn't commit any crimes, it will likely show that he has mountains of cash hidden overseas, and payed nothing or virtually next to nothing in taxes.

If this is true (which is very likely) it would be an absolute deathblow to any chance Willard would have at the presidency.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  6. old navy

old navy <<< Action Figures

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    If the repubs in Nevada had not put up such an idiot in the last election, we would not be hearing from Harry Reid right now.

7. ConservaDerrps

ConservaDerrps BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +298
    I wonder if there's a way for Mitt Romney to silence Harry Reid's accusations?

8. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,093
    I don't know, why don't you throw up one of those there infrographs that tells us what to think about it?

9. ConservaDerrps

ConservaDerrps BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +298
    Why bother? Even if it simply said "The sky is blue" you'd argue with it and tell me that Jesus told you the sky is "FAGS ARE GOING TO HELL."

Anyway, can we think of any possible ways Romney himself could defuse the bomb that is his tax returns?

10. onecut39

onecut39 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +150
    That's true. Most of the Republican candidates are a few bricks short of a load.