Proof for the pro abortion crowd

I will find it difficult to take these people seriously until they demonstrate more interest in preventing unwanted pregnancies and less interest in trying to impose their sense of sexual morality.

BTW, where are the ultrasounds of these twins from the first trimester?

Got no clue where the picture is, wasn't my link and isn't my dog to hunt.

You can "find it difficult" as much as you want. Not all of those who feel that way push sexual morality. You can pretend that way to make yourself feel better, but it doesn't change the reality that many feel that way without attempting to force "sexual morality" on others. Just because those who want to push that morality are the loudest doesn't mean they are the only ones.

Just like those who create violent protest aren't the only people on the left... Killing lumberjacks isn't the regular action of those who care for the environment.

What's also interesting, is that the same people who are 'pro life' :rolleyes: also support the death penalty and lack of gun control...oh the irony :rolleyes:

I've always found it equally interesting that those who refuse to limit abortion support the life of the convicted...

You can roll your eyes all you want, but an early-stage human life is about as innocent as you can get.

I'd prefer Supermax Prison for those convicted of that type of thing over death.

And yes, I would be willing to adopt a child to save its life, I have twice adopted a child, one my own nephew and it was to save a life...

Nice try but you know that's not true. I made the fetus remark AFTER you said "What about the guy who owns 1/2 of the baby?" to which I then replied how do you own a baby. Want to try another way to spin it?
You own a baby by 1) creating it and 2) taking responsibility for it. Now is a fetus a human or not?

The death penalty and gun ownership by law abiding citizens have both been proven to deter crime and save lives. Abortion have been proven to destroy lives.
Abortion has also been said to lower the crime rate, by some, at least.

What's also interesting, is that the same people who are 'pro life' :rolleyes: also support the death penalty and lack of gun control...oh the irony :rolleyes:

Absurd. Your comparisons are completely dishonest.

An unborn human being has done nothing to warrant being murdered except exist.

The death penalty is punishment by law for committing a crime.

A gun is a tool no more or less dangerous than the person who uses it. The gun doesn't choose anything.

You own a baby by 1) creating it and 2) taking responsibility for it. Now is a fetus a human or not?

You're responsible for a baby, you don't own one. No one has the ability or th right to own anyone...I can't believe you're even arguing this. Can't you just admit you mis-spoke?

The death penalty and gun ownership by law abiding citizens have both been proven to deter crime and save lives. Abortion have been proven to destroy lives.

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

It seems like having to repeat stuff for you, is a theme with you:
Some food for thought. All those who are so against abortion (an abortion that doesn't concern you), why you would rather have 2 selfish and unloving parents bring a child into this world? The chances of that kid being abused or neglected are higher. Often abused/neglected kids turn to a life of crime or they create dependency on social programs, social programs which you probably don't support or want..or probably have been cut from federal/state funding. Who will care for these unwanted children? Isn't our society already over-burden.

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children". - Garret Hardin

Also, the US is the only "developed" country who still uses capital punishment and has one of the highest crimes...so much for deterring crime and saving lives :rolleyes:

Absurd. Your comparisons are completely dishonest.

An unborn human being has done nothing to warrant being murdered except exist.

The death penalty is punishment by law for committing a crime.

A gun is a tool no more or less dangerous than the person who uses it. The gun doesn't choose anything.

You consider it dishonest because you would have to re-evaluate your thinking...your life..everything and then realize you have been lying to yourself, because "pro-life" isn't really about life at all.

It's about you forcing your way/opinion on to others...it's about power. If it was really about life, you wouldn't want to kill any human life, regardless for what they have done.

The worst part is that you're equating a fertilized egg & sperm (majority of abortions are done within the first 3 months) with that of a fully developed human being...you can't even tell the difference.

Lastly, none of you have been able to address what you propose to do with the baby AFTER IT'S BORN...why is that? Because you care more about getting your way then actually caring for a actual born being. Ironically, the same baby you 'saved' from abortion, could be sentenced to death row after leading a life of crime because there was no one to love or care for him.

It's never been about the baby or the fetus for you guys, it's always about exercising power and control over others.

[1]You're responsible for a baby, you don't own one. No one has the ability or th right to own anyone...I can't believe you're even arguing this. Can't you just admit you mis-spoke?

[2] :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

It seems like having to repeat stuff for you, is a theme with you:

….

1. In my world I OWN my KIDS and my WIFE. Apparently you have an issue with that mentality, but I ain’t gonna change, so I suggest that you move on to issue 2.

2. It seems like having to repeat stuff for you: Now is a fetus a human or not?

Puddles said:
The worst part is that you're equating a fertilized egg & sperm (majority of abortions are done within the first 3 months) with that of a fully developed human being...you can't even tell the difference.

You can hear the heartbeat only 21 days after conception.
http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,9851,00.html

Puddles said:
You're responsible for a baby, you don't own one. No one has the ability or th right to own anyone...I can't believe you're even arguing this. Can't you just admit you mis-spoke?
If, as you said, you believe you're responsible for a baby, then why would you kill it?
Is that what you call responsibility?

ible for a baby, then why would you kill it?
Is that what you call responsibility?

For some people, that might be the most responsible for. For example, 2 selfish people who are incapable of looking after themselves (holding down a job, relationship, home, paying bills, etc), let alone a child, that may be the most responsible option for them...the thing is, it is their choice not yours, not mine and I don't think anyone is any position to judge anyone else, especially on something so personal as this.

For some people, that might be the most responsible for. For example, 2 selfish people who are incapable of looking after themselves (holding down a job, relationship, home, paying bills, etc), let alone a child, that may be the most responsible option for them...the thing is, it is their choice not yours, not mine and I don't think anyone is any position to judge anyone else, especially on something so personal as this.

Then why not put the baby up for adoption? Wouldn't that be more responsible?

I thought you were against killing, like with the death penalty.

And what about the baby's right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

Forum List

Back