Proof Bush Lied about WMD's

No. I hate Bush. so much so that I voted democrat in 2004 for the first time in my life. I am not "you guys". But the top dems, excluding Teddy all said Saddam needed to be removed. and yes, they had the same intel that Bush had.

unless they are on certain committees they don't and even those people don't get all the classified information. a good example of this was obama's FP rhetoric during the campaign and how much it changed once he got his classified briefs.

what does FP stand for? I think I know what you're saying, though.

foreign policy.... basically obama was a dreamer during campaign (we can talk iran out of stuff, pull out of iraq instantly, his wanted afghanistan policies, etc) based on his lack of hard/classified information, but then once he got the classified information he got scared and turned into a neocon/gwb III when it comes to FP

did Hillary lie? what about all the dems who supported the invasion?

Was Hillary President? Do the Dem's have access to the same kind of information that the President has access to?

I love when anyone attacks Bush about the war, your guy's answer is always " But, but the dems voted for it too".

No. I hate Bush. so much so that I voted democrat in 2004 for the first time in my life. I am not "you guys". But the top dems, excluding Teddy all said Saddam needed to be removed. and yes, they had the same intel that Bush had.

No they didn't.
And I will say " You guys", because you made the same arguement that " You guys" always make.

unless they are on certain committees they don't and even those people don't get all the classified information. a good example of this was obama's FP rhetoric during the campaign and how much it changed once he got his classified briefs.

foreign policy.... basically obama was a dreamer during campaign (we can talk iran out of stuff, pull out of iraq instantly, his wanted afghanistan policies, etc) based on his lack of hard/classified information, but then once he got the classified information he got scared and turned into a neocon/gwb III when it comes to FP

might explain the grey hair he had on display at Christmas.

Was Hillary President? Do the Dem's have access to the same kind of information that the President has access to?

I love when anyone attacks Bush about the war, your guy's answer is always " But, but the dems voted for it too".

No they didn't.
And I will say " You guys", because you made the same arguement that " You guys" always make.

the quotes are on snopes and posted here all the time in similar threads. going back to clinton days, the dems were talking about sadaam & wmds, and how we needed to do something about it.

reality certainly hit him hard....

I would like to know what is entailed in that reality.

I would like to know what is entailed in that reality.

from a FP/geopolitics standpoint, stratfor reports is the best you can get without actually being in the classified debriefing sessions. They are normally $400 a year but if you look for deals on the site you can get it cheaper, I got in at $99 a year. they email reports everyday and if you sign up to get reports from all regions you get 5-10 reports a day. very good reading while waiting if you have email on your phone.

No they didn't.

Fine. what proof do you have that Bush lied, as opposed to making a mistake?

I don't care if Clinton lied or not, he didn't get us into a war with the lie.

did Hillary lie? what about all the dems who supported the invasion?

attack Bush all you like. he's a moron. as were the democrats and republicans who voted for this war.

i can't believe all you idiots out there who don't believe bush didn't lie. there were no democrats who believed saddam had wmd's....only bush

idiots

So then I guess that makes Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, older Bush all the leaders in the rest of the world, most of the democratic congress and senate liars as well.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Donald Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie,” Trump said. “I said he may have lied.” That’s false. Trump at least twice — most recently in a debate last month — said Bush “lied.”

Bill O’Reilly, host of Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor,” told Trump (4:06 mark) that he disagreed with Trump on Bush’s motives for invading Iraq in 2003. “I disagree with you vehemently about George Bush, the younger, lying on purpose to get us into a war with Iraq,” O’Reilly said. Trump denied he called Bush a liar.

But Trump did say Bush lied, and on more than one occasion.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Yes, Trump Said Bush 'Lied'

Forum List

Back