Proof Bush Lied about WMD's

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
i can't believe all you idiots out there who don't believe bush didn't lie. there were no democrats who believed saddam had wmd's....only bush

idiots

i can't believe all you idiots out there who don't believe bush didn't lie. there were no democrats who believed saddam had wmd's....only bush

idiots

So then I guess that makes Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, older Bush all the leaders in the rest of the world, most of the democratic congress and senate liars as well.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

idiots

You need to stuff a rag in it Yurt and develop and live by the facts, and here are some for you to read.

snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

Quotes from Clinton, Kerry, Kennedy, Pelosi and on and on they go. All of them are there and all VOTED to go into Iraq.

Last edited:
Where's the proof?

I Really hope your kidding on the last part..

How about you show us proof he didn't lie?

And what about the agent who told them there were no WMD's?

Never said there was, But yes some were found. Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

And what about all those Dems that told everyone Saddam is a Threat to National Security?

Also: I think if we didn't do anything about Saddam, Iraq would probably be a 2nd Iran.

Last edited:

idiots
OK...Let's run with that.

Were the CIA, Bubba, Hillary, Madeline Halfbright, Richard Cohen, Harry Reid, Lurch Kerry, Dick Gephardt, Hans Brix and UNSeCo all lying too?

I mean, I can live with the truth here...Let's just get the lying liars and their lies all out on the table here.

Where's the proof?

Never said there was, But yes some were found. Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

And what about all those Dems that told everyone Saddam is a Threat to National Security?

Also: I think if we didn't do anything about Saddam, Iraq would probably be a 2nd Iran.

:lol::lol::lol:

Where's the proof?

1. you can't prove a negative.

2. will you admit, then, that Clinton lied about WMD's? because he thought Saddam had them.

I don't care if Clinton lied or not, he didn't get us into a war with the lie.

2. will you admit, then, that Clinton lied about WMD's? because he thought Saddam had them.

did Hillary lie? what about all the dems who supported the invasion?

Was Hillary President? Do the Dem's have access to the same kind of information that the President has access to?

I love when anyone attacks Bush about the war, your guy's answer is always " But, but the dems voted for it too".

the op was obvious sarcasm not to mention from a right wing hack. did you really think he would criticize the gop messiah?

why mccain didn't run ads showing major dems running behind bush is amazing to me since that is all they bashed him for

Was Hillary President? Do the Dem's have access to the same kind of information that the President has access to?

I love when anyone attacks Bush about the war, your guy's answer is always " But, but the dems voted for it too".

they used public records, open source inteligence, etc. I really can't blame them though. records from intel agencies across the world talked about the iraq wmd programs. the issue I have is that we could have satelites tracking every outdoor movement in iraq if we wanted and we still didn't verify it, and bush & co company ran to war with it. stuff like the downing street memo don't help his cause either.

No. I hate Bush. so much so that I voted democrat in 2004 for the first time in my life. I am not "you guys". But the top dems, excluding Teddy all said Saddam needed to be removed. and yes, they had the same intel that Bush had.

The reality is both "sides" were culpable, the President for leading us to a war on a false premise and the Congressional Democrats (and Republicans) for going along with it without doing the due diligence necessary to exhaust all other possibilities, holding one "side" accountable while assigning no culpability to the other is simply sticking your head in the sand like a typical partisan pom-pom bearer.

Heck many of us citizens thought the invasion of Iraq was a grave mistake long before the actual invasion took place and we certainly weren't privy to all the intelligence resources available to those congress critters, so either we were just a hell of a lot smarter than they were or they just screwed the pooch and need to be held accountable for not doing their jobs in a competent fashion.

No. I hate Bush. so much so that I voted democrat in 2004 for the first time in my life. I am not "you guys". But the top dems, excluding Teddy all said Saddam needed to be removed. and yes, they had the same intel that Bush had.

unless they are on certain committees they don't and even those people don't get all the classified information. a good example of this was obama's FP rhetoric during the campaign and how much it changed once he got his classified briefs.

unless they are on certain committees they don't and even those people don't get all the classified information. a good example of this was obama's FP rhetoric during the campaign and how much it changed once he got his classified briefs.

what does FP stand for? I think I know what you're saying, though.

Forum List

Back