Proof 9/11 Investigation rigged:

Quite disturbing the facts about the Israeli Mossad and their activities in New York during 9/11 time frame...

before the ignorant attack the indisputable and disturbing information about the Israeli Mossad activities during 9/11 time frame...please take the time to look up the definition of denial and see how well it fits you...

well as is so predicatable, only the paid trolls that I have listed in my sig have replied.They are so easy to predict.They know as well as we do it was an inside job so they are here to try to derail the thread but they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol:

Got to be embarrassing to be them that they are so predictable.:lol: I knew that only the paid trolls would come on here,that NONE of the Bush dupes in denial who only see what they want to see would touch it.It was too easy to predict because they all ignored all this information you posted over on my thread.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D
Nostraddumbass has the incredible ability to predict when the sun comes up before it happens...AMAZING!
HE HAS SCORED IN THE 90TH PERCENTILE WHEN PREDICTING WHEN HE HAS TO TAKE A DUMP!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Nostraddumbass has the incredible ability to predict when the sun comes up before it happens...AMAZING!
HE HAS SCORED IN THE 90TH PERCENTILE WHEN PREDICTING

You still never address facts given...you only have the intelligence to sling crap and insults instead of being able to comprehend indisputable facts and information...

Quite disturbing the facts about the Israeli Mossad and their activities in New York during 9/11 time frame...

before the ignorant attack the indisputable and disturbing information about the Israeli Mossad activities during 9/11 time frame...please take the time to look up the definition of denial and see how well it fits you...

Now Get To Work!!!...LOL...:lol:
i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

Last edited:

You still never address facts given...you only have the intelligence to sling crap and insults instead of being able to comprehend indisputable facts and information...

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg
YOU'VE NOT PRESENTED ANY FACTS AT ALL..

WHAT YOU HAVE PRESENTED IS SPECIOUS SPECULATION AND IT IS FAR FROM BEING: Definition of INDISPUTABLE
: not disputable : unquestionable <indisputable proof>
&#8212; in·dis·put·able·ness noun
&#8212; in·dis·put·ably \-bl&#275;\ adverb
See indisputable defined for English-language learners »
See indisputable defined for kids »
Examples of INDISPUTABLE
<an indisputable fact that is not subject to interpretation
you have no evidence linking the events of your speculation to 911.
in other words there is no proof of cause and effect.
BTW WHY DID YOU ANSWER A POST THAT WAS CLEARLY MEANT FOR HANDJOB...
THEN CHERRY PICK IT?
THIS IS WHAT I POSTED : Nostraddumbass has the incredible ability to predict when the sun comes up before it happens...AMAZING!
HE HAS SCORED IN THE 90TH PERCENTILE WHEN PREDICTING WHEN HE HAS TO TAKE A DUMP!
04-05-2012 02:58 PM
IT'S OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO KINKS IN YOUR GREY MATTER!

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

He just keeps coming back shitting all over the floor.:lol::lol::D

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

Construction-Complete-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

yep.:clap2: the troll can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey he is.:D

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

Construction-Complete-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

bump

Forum List

Back