Prominent Scientists Reverse Belief in Man-Made Global Warming

He appears to have that other tactic the leftoids employ.... when losing stop posting on the subject. We shall see if he does the next part of it.. wait a few days and make the same claims again that he already lost on.

and he makes personal attacks when he can't counter factual arguments.

The facts usually goes against him anyway, so what else can he do?

I merely asked you if the National Geographic Society was part of that subset of enviro whackos that you were referring to.

The cover of their latest issue: THE BIG THAW.

The cover article is quite instructive. I recommend it to you.

and when you run away from answering a simple question, you really cannot bitch when someone points out your cowardice and obfuscation.

Don't woory MM - the temp will hit 100 somewhere sometime - then you can remind us Al was right all along

Have you ever read a National Geographic Magazine, RSR? Have you read the latest one? If not, why are you commenting upon it?

Have you ever read a National Geographic Magazine, RSR? Have you read the latest one? If not, why are you commenting upon it?

Hey it is to be near 90 here today

It global warming finally coming to my part of the world today?

Hey it is to be near 90 here today

It global warming finally coming to my part of the world today?

and in answer to your question, no...global warming has been coming to your planet for several years now..... the issue is not whether or not the planet is heating up, the issue is to what extent MAN is accelerating the process.

and in answer to your question, no...global warming has been coming to your planet for several years now..... the issue is not whether or not the planet is heating up, the issue is to what extent MAN is accelerating the process.

Excuse me MM

I have to crank up the AC

Excuse me MM

I have to crank up the AC

so...if all you have is tired oneliners, I guess we are done here. You asked a question...I answered it. I asked and reasked questions, you post gags.

get back to me when you care to discuss this issue with anything approaching intelligence.

so...if all you have is tired oneliners, I guess we are done here. You asked a question...I answered it. I asked and reasked questions, you post gags.

get back to me when you care to discuss this issue with anything approaching intelligence.

When confronted with logic, reason, and facts - you surrender

Happens everytime

oneliner gags are not "logic reason and facts".

you surrender by NEVER answering any serious question. ever.

Pointing about the hysteria about global warming and how your script is falling apart never sits well with you MM

Like I said...gags about the air conditioning are just that: gags.

and like I also said, when you want to actually discuss something with me, you be sure and let me know.

Like I said...gags about the air conditioning are just that: gags.

and like I also said, when you want to actually discuss something with me, you be sure and let me know.

The only gag on this thread is the hysteria over global warming

Are the folks at National Geographic part of the enviro whacko groups fueling this supposed hysteria?

have you seen the latest issue of their magazine?

Forum List

Back