Prominent Muslims says Qur'an supports Zionism.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Who am I to argue with such wise men? :cool:

There are Muslims who resist hate after all.
:clap2:
Qur'an.

Muslims supporting Zionism

Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi, the leader of Italian Muslim Assembly and a co-founder of the Islam-Israel Fellowship, and Canadian Imam Khaleel Mohammed find support for Zionism in the Qur'an.[30][31] Other Muslims who have supported Zionism include Pakistani journalist Tashbih Sayyed [32] and Bengali journalist Salah Choudhury. Choudhury has been imprisoned since 2003 and is facing a death sentence. [33]

On occasion, some Muslims yet non-Arabs such as some Kurds and Berbers have also voiced support for Zionism.[34][35]

I wonder where in the holy book this support is found? anyone know off hand?

oh lookie here:

THE QUR'AN AGREES WITH ZIONISM

We all have heard lately [Spring 2005] about how holy the Qur'an is to Muslims, to the point that they riot over alleged desecrations of it. But do they really agree with all of what is written in it?
The Qur'an says that Allah assigned the Holy Land to the Jews. Do they accept or want to accept the implications of that teaching? Where do the Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood and all the Jihad gangs stand on that issue?
1- the Qur'an says Allah made a covenant with the Sons of Israel
2- the Qur'an says Allah assigned the Holy Land to the Jews
3- Allah settled the Jews in a Blessed Land
4- The Jews will come back to their Land from dispersion

Last edited:
Specifically, Mohammed in Sura 5:21 quotes Moses telling the Jews to "enter into the holy land which Allah has assigned to you". While Mohammed later criticizes the Jews for their sins and their refusal to accept Mohammed's message, he never says that, as punishment, Allah has revoked their title to the land. Hence the title still stands, and Muslim anti-Zionists are apostates.

hmmm, something is rotten in Denmark. and it ain't the cheese! -three stooges paraphrased quote

Before and after the formation of the State of Israel, Zionists have been engaged in injustice, oppression, tyranny and repression, while Abraham was clearly told that Allah’s covenant of promise will not reach those of Abraham’s offspring who commit acts of Dhulum (i.e., injustice, oppression, tyranny, repression, suppression) — Al-Qur’an, 2:124.

This is exactly how the Zionist-secular state of Israel is established and it continues to display the same behaviour. And according to the Qur’an: “And We declared in the Zabur (i.e., the Psalms) which followed (Our declaration in) the Zikr (i.e., the Torah) that it is (only) those servants of Mine who are righteous in their conduct who would inherit the (Holy) Land.” (Al-Quran, 21:105). The author thus proves that the Quran not only reaffirmed ‘righteousness’ as the condition for such inheritance (Surah al-Anbiyah, 21:105), but went on to direct attention to the historical evidence that violation of that condition always resulted in Divine expulsion from the (Holy) Land.

The purpose of religion would be defeated, if it simply gives rights to folks based on genetics, don't you think?

Forum List

Back