Prominent lawyer Lisa Bloom sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being reported by many, if this is true, what does this mean for Americas future? Is this in fact the angle the left are looking to exploit and abuse? I am betting yes. Right out of the Communist handbook.

Prominent lawyer Lisa Bloom sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trumpduring the final months of the 2016 election, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

Bloom, who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive Harvey Weinstein earlier this year, represented four women considering making accusations against Trump last year. Two went public, and two declined.
You know the Republicans paid the legal costs for Bill Clinton's accusers right?
And?

Offering to pay for the Legal Costs for those willing to come forward is one thing.

'...arranged for a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempted to score a six-figure payment for another woman. The former ultimately declined to come forward after being offered $750,000' is quite another.

There is no difference. You are trying to manufacture one to justify your outrage and give a free pass to your own side.
Not even the same planet.

There is no difference.
There is no difference between offering to pay someone's mortgage off and offering to pay someone's legal fees?

There is no difference in offering to give someone 3 quarters of a million dollars when you don't even know what, if any, legal fees there will be for coming forward and accusing Trump of something?

Bwuhahaha....
None. Nads. No difference. They are paying the person to come forward in the end.
Not even on the same planet

'If you come forward I will pay all your legal fees' is understandable. 'If you come forward I will buy you a new car, pay off your mortgage, give you $750,000' is a payoff / bribe / payment for false service'.

Still, you idiot Communists can't refute a single word and instead slander and libel D'Souza.

I have no idea if Communists would even care about that fool, but there is no need to refute that idiot anyway. D'Souza is a well known fruit cake and only a mental defective would believe any of his silly stories anyway.

You sure seem to care, as do the hate sites you have doing your thinking for you.

D'Souza is a renowned scholar who digs deep and reveals facts.

He's also a convicted felon who makes a fortune bilking crazy right wingers with his childish books.

You think making the opposition political prisoners somehow makes you Stalinists appear better? :eek:

Wow, you Communist democrats send your enemies to the camps, sure makes be want to vote for you... :eusa_whistle:

Dsouza isn't my enemy. He;s just a guy that figured how to get rich from right wing crazies.

D'Souza is far from rich, as a political prisoner he is heavily in debt. There is a cost to exposing the criminal Stalinist democrats.

So Mewler violated the 4th Amendment, federal laws of attorney client privilege and possibly espionage. You must be so proud: When a democrat commits a felony, another Stalinist gets their wings...

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... mamma apple tree scum

what crap that family is showing upto be... oh my:puke:

D'Souza is a renowned scholar who digs deep and reveals facts.

He's also a convicted felon who makes a fortune bilking crazy right wingers with his childish books.

You think making the opposition political prisoners somehow makes you Stalinists appear better? :eek:

Wow, you Communist democrats send your enemies to the camps, sure makes be want to vote for you... :eusa_whistle:

Dsouza isn't my enemy. He;s just a guy that figured how to get rich from right wing crazies.

Did Uncensored actually just say that Dinesh was a "renowned scholar who digs deep and reveals facts"? Well that proves that he's one of the greatest propagandists of our time then doesn't it? :)

Getting rich off of right wing gullibles is quite the cottage industry. Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity are two more examples. I remember sitting next to a guy on a plane about 8 years ago who was reading a Glenn Beck book. I asked him if it was a good read and boy was I ever sorry. For the next hour or so I was forced to listen to the most unhinged conspiratorial rant in the history of mankind.

This weekend we had the goons over at Fox telling us how this is a coup against their beloved president and how the FBI is like Stalin's KGB and needs to be disbanded. This is irresponsible rhetoric that is liable to bring us another Tim McVeigh.

Comrade, is D'Souza rich? Didn't you Stalinist in fact destroy him financially when you put him in political prison for, what was the crime again? Blasphemy against a living god, Barack Obama?

Say Comrade, you Stalinists imprisoned Dinesh for the "crime" of opposing your little tin god, but now it turns out that Obama was colluding with Hezbollah terrorists in his lust to provide the terrorist state of Iran with nuclear arms.

Look, you democrat traitors are strong allies with ISIS, so the fact that you were colluding with terrorist drug cartels like Hezbollah isn't a big shock. Still, imprisoning the opposition on trumped up "straw donor" charges while the president - that would be OBAMA, is colluding with international terrorists and drug lords in an effort to fund the nuclear ambitions of a terrorist state dedicated to the destruction of this nation seems just a tad chickenshit.

From far LEFT Politico:

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

Bloom is digging her own grave...so much crap and scum to dig there

You know the Republicans paid the legal costs for Bill Clinton's accusers right?
And?

And how is it a problem when donors pay for the security of women who are getting death threats from Trumplings?

Buying them a house in return for smearing the opposition candidate in an election is "protecting them from death threats?"

Even from a mindless fucking hack like you, that is well beyond the pale.

'If you come forward I will pay all your legal fees' is understandable. 'If you come forward I will buy you a new car, pay off your mortgage, give you $750,000' is a payoff / bribe / payment for false service'.

Thing is, paying someone to lie about the opposition is perfectly legal, the NY Times does it every day.

Where the Communist democrats fucked up is in that they were paying operatives to defeat then candidate Trump. There are laws regarding disclosure of campaign funds and activities.

Scumbag Obama put Dinesh D'souza in PRISON for failing to properly document $300 to $500 donations. This is in the three-quarters of a million dollar range.

I realize that laws are not intended for Stalinist democrats, but let's see if Sessions pulls on his big boy panties and actually enforces the law?

Comrade, is D'Souza rich? Didn't you Stalinist in fact destroy him financially when you put him in political prison for, what was the crime again? Blasphemy against a living god, Barack Obama?

Say Comrade, you Stalinists imprisoned Dinesh for the "crime" of opposing your little tin god, but now it turns out that Obama was colluding with Hezbollah terrorists in his lust to provide the terrorist state of Iran with nuclear arms.

Look, you democrat traitors are strong allies with ISIS, so the fact that you were colluding with terrorist drug cartels like Hezbollah isn't a big shock. Still, imprisoning the opposition on trumped up "straw donor" charges while the president - that would be OBAMA, is colluding with international terrorists and drug lords in an effort to fund the nuclear ambitions of a terrorist state dedicated to the destruction of this nation seems just a tad chickenshit.

From far LEFT Politico:

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

Don't pull a Pee Wee on me son (I know you are but what am I?) with the "Comrade" schtick son. Dirty Dinesh was sentenced for campaign finance fraud - a felony. It had nothing to do with Obama.

Dinesh D’Souza Sentenced in Manhattan Federal Court to Five Years of Probation for Campaign Finance Fraud — FBI

The rest of your screed is unreadable and stupid - you're a fine example of an ignorant Trump supporter.

Mod note:

8 posts deleted for trolling/personal attacks/lack of content.

Remember people, this is Zone 2

Follow the rules.

Ran out of fingers, (and toes), counting the violations.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back