projected growth in US economy

Another 100% fail TM thread. Keep it up TM, I honestly don't know what side your on being you make Obama look like a fucking retard daily.

I can't wait for another 20 page TM thread where a whole 2 people side with her... 2 people that also hate Republicans and white people.

TM, even if it was a right leaning site and it could very well be, there are still a shitload of "liberal minded" people and it's funny that literally like none post on your threads...

Chances are you are unemployed, uneducated, fat and have no real interesting "skills" developed during your lifetime so you comes here and start ridiculous threads over and over and over and over... I do wonder how many pe4rscription drugs you take too lol.

They said this in 2009 TM.

And no less, the Ben Bernanke said it in August that year.

The beginnings of the recovery are just around the corner!

Hey, even Obama has learned that line does not work anymore, he just blames the flop on Republicans these days lol.

Obama says: “The economy is fragile,” that’s why no positive numbers are to be found among the continuous collapse we are still seeing… Then he blames Reps in the house for holding Obama accountable for massive deficit spending… like Obama did to Bush when he was a senator.

TM, even if it was a right leaning site and it could very well be, there are still a shitload of "liberal minded" people and it's funny that literally like none post on your threads...

Chances are you are unemployed, uneducated, fat and have no real interesting "skills" developed during your lifetime so you comes here and start ridiculous threads over and over and over and over... I do wonder how many pe4rscription drugs you take too lol.

Oxycontin and wine coolers.....at the least.

And also TM - they provided no warning in 2007 that an eminent crash was about to happen. In fact, when economist (and Republicans) were warning that a housing crises was on the verge - these folks said there was no problem.

Answer this TM...

what republicans were warning?

what economists?

I remember people like me and uscitizen talking about how it was unsustainable and being called all sorts of names by the right

what republicans were warning?

what economists?

I remember people like me and uscitizen talking about how it was unsustainable and being called all sorts of names by the right

I am not talking about people on this forum dolt - I am talking about REAL economist and Republican Senators and Congressional members. All the while the Democrats were saying there was nothing wrong - in fact the housing market was is good shape.

i don't expect you to know this since your primary source of informations is Media Matters.

Will you listen to the people who predicted correctly what happened

“7 Things You Need to Know about the National Debt, Deficits, and the Dollar,” breaks down the basic economics of these issues in a manner unclouded by political agendas or partisan spin. It demonstrates the relationships between the national debt, budget and trade deficits, and the dollar and why these relationships matter.

The brief discusses the following points:
•
The national debt is not literally a generational transfer

•
The high dollar, not the budget deficit is what causes the trade deficit and foreign borrowing

•
A large trade deficit requires that we have a very large budget deficit, extremely low private savings, or some combination thereof

•
The stock and housing bubbles led to an enormous reduction in private savings through the wealth effect

•
In times of economic weakness like the nation is experiencing now, deficit spending actually helps the economy to grow

•
High and rising private sector health care costs in the United States are responsible for the bulk of the federal budget deficit

•
Social Security has a dedicated stream of financing and does not directly contribute to the federal debt

There has been a great deal of hype and misinformation in discussions of the debt and deficit over the past few years. With the economy still reeling from the effects of the Great Recession, “7 Things You Need to know about the National Debt, Deficits, and the Dollar” is a must-read primer on these issues and the relationships between them.

Forum List

Back