projected growth in US economy

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
U.S. economy on slow-growth road, IMF says - MarketWatch

Growth in the largest global economy is expected to average 2.5% in 2011 and 2.75% in 2012.

“We see a sustained, even if a bit slow, expansion going forward,” said John Lipsky, the IMF’s acting managing director, during a press briefing to discuss the report.

In addition, Congress should quickly raise the federal debt ceiling “to avoid a severe shock to the economy and world financial markets,” the report said.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Now how many of you will scream and cavail about this report in hopes we dont recover?

TM, try getting a bunch of credit cards, buy a bunch of shit until you reach the limit on the cards and then call the credit card companies asking for a limit increase while never paying your bills. Seriously, try it. That is exactly what you and other left wing economic nitwits like krugman and whoever the dumbfuck you citied in the original post perpetuates. KEYNESIAN ECONOMICS DOES NOT WORK. Use common sense, the printing press is NOT enough to keep digging the hole of debt, even the almighty government who glady uses you like the useful idiot you are can not sustain this kind of unrestrained debt.

Think I am wrong? then go on a spending spree, don't pay your bills, and ask VISA for a limit increase and see what happens.

Last edited:
  • Banned
And there they are to spew hate on me and the very idea that this country is getting better.

That is why they want the debt limit frozen.

They dont want to see America succeed.

They want the economy to crash again because they PUT PARTY OVER COUNTRY at every turn

And there they are to spew hate on me and the very idea that this country is getting better.

They want the economy to crash again because they PUT PARTY OVER COUNTRY at every turn

See what happens when you're given the benefit of the doubt?
You abuse it! :lol:

Yourself, first and foremost, so zip it, snapperhead.....

Is this another "if" thread by TM?

How about posting when things get better because currently "better" is being defined, and I kid you not, as meaning "things getting worse slower." Believe it or not, at some point yes, things will stop freefalling.

Did it get better under Bush or did he crash the economy like I warned?

You really dont want it to get better do you?

I'd also like to add that you just face fucked your own thread... You just admitted that it is in fact not better... That's the problem with arguments like "You really don’t want it to get better do you?", if things aren’t better than that means you and your failed policies have done just that, failed... Yet you want to do them again and again because lets face it TM, you really don't want things to get better do you.

Why do you hate the middle class and America TM? Why do you keep supporting a war hungry President that has only expanded upon Bush era policies that you yourself claimed have helped destroy America?

You must really not want things to get better....

You really dont want it to get better do you?

I do.
I'd like the IMF to be wrong and hope for a realistic 3.5 per cent growth instead of crap talk projections by false idols like Tim Pawlenty who projected 5 per cent growth if you vote for him.
There. Are you satisfied now?

Did it get better under Bush or did he crash the economy like I warned?

Did it get better under Obama or did it crash further like I (we, millions of us) warned?

And yes, Bush helped crash the economy, he used the same policies Obama uses.

So, I take it you wanted things to get worse under Bush, because you hate middle class America, children and vets right? Why didn't you want things to get better under Bush TM?

Yes it has goitten better under Obama.

Why do you claim it hasnt

Forum List

Back