Project veritas uncovers the Deep state in the state department

We’re not talking about bias or propaganda; we’re talking about a source with shot credibility. Project Veritas destroyed their own credibility with the very tactics they employ. That is where they pretend to break laws and then attempt to catch others they can lure on camera to follow their lead. But then edit out anything which shows folks are actually doing their job lawfully and responsibly. Like they did when they tried to setup the Washington Post with a fake accusation of sexual assault against Roy Moore; only the Post didn’t fall for the ruse and identified Project Veritas as the culprit. Or like when their comrades at CMP tried that same stunt of releasing highly edited videos to setup Planned Parenthood to make it appear like they were illegally selling embryonic tissue for profit. But when the truth emerged, it turned out their sales were legal and not profitable above their costs.

"Profitable above costs" is a weasel way out of not admitting selling fetus parts.

Investigative journalism can be messy. It's amazing how butt hurt progs get when it is used against them to show bad behavior.

Attack the messenger, ignore the message.
Bullshit. There’s no reason Planned Parenthood has to incur the costs for other companies to perform research with embryonic tissue. The samples are available and Planned Parenthood provides them for suitable corporations. And it’s not just Planned Parenthood saying this, it’s the law. The law allows businesses to charge a nominal fee to cover the costs of providing fetal tissue.

And what’s wrong with attacking a sleazy outfit like Project Veritas? They’re mission is to set folks up by appearing to commit a crime themselves; and then surgically edit responses to make it appear as though others are going along with their crimes. Why would anybody offer any consideration for such deceptive methods? The police can’t even do that to catch real criminals.

And that "nominal fee" can always have a bit of profit built into it. It's the same thing done with overhead in billable hours.

You only think they are sleazy because they attack things you like. Do the same thing to conservatives and you would probably have your dick out at full mast.
They can, but they don’t.

Wrong.

Yeah, right.

Right.
Dumbfuck, as a result of those videos, Planned Parenthood was investigated by no less than 11 different states and not one found they were profiting.

What has the Deep State done to bring down the Trump Presidency?

Doing, not done.

It's simply bureaucrats with a stake in Dems being in control (bigger government means more power for them) doing anything they can to slow Trump down, via leaks, via not following through on directives, and things like that.
Well then, give some examples of what they are doing

Given the amount of Deep State rhetoric, there must be plenty of examples of things the government employees have done to undermine Trump

Just the amount of leaks and un-named source rumors floating around is an example.

"Profitable above costs" is a weasel way out of not admitting selling fetus parts.

Investigative journalism can be messy. It's amazing how butt hurt progs get when it is used against them to show bad behavior.

Attack the messenger, ignore the message.
Bullshit. There’s no reason Planned Parenthood has to incur the costs for other companies to perform research with embryonic tissue. The samples are available and Planned Parenthood provides them for suitable corporations. And it’s not just Planned Parenthood saying this, it’s the law. The law allows businesses to charge a nominal fee to cover the costs of providing fetal tissue.

And what’s wrong with attacking a sleazy outfit like Project Veritas? They’re mission is to set folks up by appearing to commit a crime themselves; and then surgically edit responses to make it appear as though others are going along with their crimes. Why would anybody offer any consideration for such deceptive methods? The police can’t even do that to catch real criminals.

And that "nominal fee" can always have a bit of profit built into it. It's the same thing done with overhead in billable hours.

You only think they are sleazy because they attack things you like. Do the same thing to conservatives and you would probably have your dick out at full mast.

Wrong.

Yeah, right.

Right.
Dumbfuck, as a result of those videos, Planned Parenthood was investigated by no less than 11 different states and not one found they were profiting.

And how many of those States are in bed with PP?

Wrong.

Yeah, right.

Right.

Your hallucinations are yours to deal with.

Wrong.

Yeah, right.

Right.

And your denial of buddy buddy arrangements between government and groups like this is yours.

Wrong.

Yeah, right.

Right.

And your denial of buddy buddy arrangements between government and groups like this is yours.
There’s nothing I need to deny as you failed miserably to prove those states are “in bed” with Planned Parenthood. Apparently, your low IQ causes you to believe your hallucinations are real with no proof to support them.

But again, that’s your problem.

Yeah, right.

Right.

There’s nothing I need to deny as you failed miserably to prove those states are “in bed” with Planned Parenthood. Apparently, your low IQ causes you to believe your hallucinations are real with no proof to support them.

No, that's my observation. PP is in bed with multiple levels of government when Dems are in power.

No, that's my observation. PP is in bed with multiple levels of government when Dems are in power.
So prove your observation is real.....

If you can’t, it’s a delusion. And that’s your problem.

Yes, asking me to prove people working behind the scenes to wink wink nudge nudge various investigations and such is reasonable....

Yet you probably believe automatically some woman accusing a guy of roughing her up almost 40 years ago because it fits YOUR political needs...

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Yes, asking me to prove people working behind the scenes to wink wink nudge nudge various investigations and such is reasonable....
If you can’t prove it, why should anyone believe you?? You’re actually claiming some 11 different states are “in bed” with Planned Parenthood. I have no doubt you even know which 11 states those are without looking them up.

You got bitchslapped over this so now you’re relying on your made up bullshit to save you; when in fact, it only accentuated your idiocy.

Meanwhile, not one state in the entire country, nor the federal government, is charging Planned Parenthood with profiting from selling embryonic tissue. Your entire premise resides nowhere outside your head.

Yet you probably believe automatically some woman accusing a guy of roughing her up almost 40 years ago because it fits YOUR political needs...
No, I don’t believe her. See that? This is just like your “belief” that 11 different states are “in bed” with Planned Parenthood, you’re basing your beliefs from the delusional voices in your head instead of from reality.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
LOLOL

Oh? I’m the pot here, am I? Because you’re crazy enough to believe your delusions?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

If you can’t prove it, why should anyone believe you?? You’re actually claiming some 11 different states are “in bed” with Planned Parenthood. I have no doubt you even know which 11 states those are without looking them up.

You got bitchslapped over this so now you’re relying on your made up bullshit to save you; when in fact, it only accentuated your idiocy.

Meanwhile, not one state in the entire country, nor the federal government, is charging Planned Parenthood with profiting from selling embryonic tissue. Your entire premise resides nowhere outside your head.

No, I don’t believe her. See that? This is just like your “belief” that 11 different states are “in bed” with Planned Parenthood, you’re basing your beliefs from the delusional voices in your head instead of from reality.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
LOLOL

Oh? I’m the pot here, am I? Because you’re crazy enough to believe your delusions?

No delusions here.

PP got their shit swept under the rug, and you are OK with it because of your politics.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
LOLOL

No delusions here.

PP got their shit swept under the rug, and you are OK with it because of your politics.
So you say, but you’re citing yourself for proof. :eusa_doh:

Pot. Kettle. Black.
LOLOL

No delusions here.

I actually not providing any proof, just opinion.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
LOLOL

No delusions here.

And the proof you rely on to support that opinion is you, as I said. <smh>

And you are not a very good source for verification as your inability to be objective led you astray, wrongly believing I probably believed Ford’s accusation of Kavanaugh.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
LOLOL

No delusions here.

And you are not a very good source for verification as your inability to be objective led you astray, wrongly believing I probably believed Ford’s accusation of Kavanaugh.

No, your hackery made me assume that.

Anyone who's a PP butt-buddy is probably someone who believes anything that makes their political views more viable.

LOLOL

No delusions here.

Anyone who's a PP butt-buddy is probably someone who believes anything that makes their political views more viable.
^^^ more delusions already demonstrated as wrong. <smh>

We’re done here until you rejoin reality.

No delusions here.

^^^ more delusions already demonstrated as wrong. <smh>

We’re done here until you rejoin reality.

Quitter.

Forum List

Back