Project Trumpmore

Hope this happens, sounds good to me.

Project Trumpmore organizers in Finland want to sculpt a monument with a likeness of Donald Trump in a glacier to bring awareness to an issue the American president rejects as a hoax — global warming.

"Project Trumpmore.” The organization is aiming to raise $500,000 USD to sculpt President Donald Trump‘s face into an iceberg.

Is this to prove that icebergs generally melt? If that's so -- I'm glad there are enough suckers to get the thrill..

Project Trumpmore organizers in Finland want to sculpt a monument with a likeness of Donald Trump in a glacier to bring awareness to an issue the American president rejects as a hoax — global warming.

"Project Trumpmore.” The organization is aiming to raise $500,000 USD to sculpt President Donald Trump‘s face into an iceberg.

Trump would endorse it... but it's not big enough.

+ Trump would find somebody to do it for half that.:113:

He'd probably place an huge Ad banner on it to advertise the new Trump Resort in Finland. Or have it pulled into the deep arctic to PRESERVE it for generations. Install solar lighting with battery banks so it can be seen from space.

He would totally miss the point.

All glory to Donald Trump.

Have you noticed that besides, his profound ignorance on ALL topics, his unintelligible command of the English language, his absurdly childish behavior and his incessant lying, he turns out to be a really, really, really terrible negotiator. So... why did people vote for him? An unquenchable desire to see how far down this nation could be dragged with a black man lying about to catch the blame?

But I think an iceberg done up in his likeness is an entirely appropriate comment. Particularly once they build the necessary creature comforts for the many visitors that will be stopping by. Like the outhouse conveniently placed in the only other excessively-open orifice our icey representation will sport

All glory to Donald Trump.

Have you noticed that besides, his profound ignorance on ALL topics, his unintelligible command of the English language, his absurdly childish behavior and his incessant lying, he turns out to be a really, really, really terrible negotiator. So... why did people vote for him? An unquenchable desire to see how far down this nation could be dragged with a black man lying about to catch the blame?

But I think an iceberg done up in his likeness is an entirely appropriate comment. Particularly once they build the necessary creature comforts for the many visitors that will be stopping by. Like the outhouse conveniently placed in the only other excessively-open orifice our icey representation will sport

I didn't vote for him because I didn't know what to expect of him, but he has done better than I expected. He is a far better choice than Hillary who is plain awful in everything she does.

Democrats needs to put far better people on the ballot than the likes of Al $$$ Gore, Hillarious, Berbaise sauce, and more. Democrats as a party has sucked since the 1970's when they started their leftward run.

Republicans need to construct better arguments than childish names from 5th graders. Donald Trump is already the worst president in US history and is doing nothing but going downhill. Hillary Clinton's record as senator for New York was exemplary. The Trumpberg is an excellent idea but I can think of a few alternatives: how about burning his likeness into the dying turndra? How about making a solar shadow mask in geosynchronous orbit to create his likeness in unmelted Arctic ice? How about we take Trump himself and stake him out on the beach so he can demonstrate the falsehood of scientist's claim of rising sea level?

I can see why the Finnish people so desperately want global warming to be real.

leaked-transport-plan-would-replace-new-car-tax-with-road-usage-fee-in-finland.jpg

Forum List

Back