Project Trumpmore

SaxxyBlues

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2016
Hope this happens, sounds good to me.

Project Trumpmore organizers in Finland want to sculpt a monument with a likeness of Donald Trump in a glacier to bring awareness to an issue the American president rejects as a hoax — global warming.

"Project Trumpmore.” The organization is aiming to raise $500,000 USD to sculpt President Donald Trump‘s face into an iceberg.

Last edited:

Project Trumpmore organizers in Finland want to sculpt a monument with a likeness of Donald Trump in a glacier to bring awareness to an issue the American president rejects as a hoax — global warming.

"Project Trumpmore.” The organization is aiming to raise $500,000 USD to sculpt President Donald Trump‘s face into an iceberg.

:eusa_eh: That's a joke, right?

:eusa_think:

:lmao:

Well, you know as soon as they start carving it, it's gonna hit the news world wide.

Wonder what Trump is gonna tweet about this?

Look, Bluebaby, no one, not Trump thinks global warming is a hoax! The globe has been fluctuating warmer and cooler for 4.6 billion years! All he questions is the extent to which man contributes to it, how much is natural, the natural rebounding of the Earth to recover, and the cost/reward ratio of turning an entire planet on its ear with strident measures our economies, people and technologies are yet ready to handle vs. putting business and economy first until a few more years when technology is caught up to our needs.

So you see, your iceberg doesn't prove JACK.

Why does it cost $500K to carve some ice? Oh, that's right, they are Finns. That's their booze budget. Must only be a couple of them.

How can they turn that snow orange?

Dark beer party the night before? :eusa_eh:

If there is anything to be carved

carve Mount Rushmore!!!!! :yes_text12:

MAGA

Trump would endorse it... but it's not big enough.

+ Trump would find somebody to do it for half that.:113:

You know, VICE News did a segment on this. Seems they have already raised most of the funds and are now looking for an iceberg.

I can hardly wait to see what it looks like.

It could go right next to the Great Messiah Obama image on Rushmore.

The one that didn't get built because West Virginia wouldn't allow export of a big enough chunk of anthracite.

polar-bear-and-al-gore-meme.jpg

Beta-carotene.

It could go right next to the Great Messiah Obama image on Rushmore.

The one that didn't get built because West Virginia wouldn't allow export of a big enough chunk of anthracite.

Wow. You've got an incredibly sophisticated sense of humor there. I already made mention on another thread of the correlation between bigots and the politically conservative. Here we find substantial evidence for an even stronger correlation between bigotry and to-the-bone-ignorance.

Forum List

Back