Project Runway

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
New season of All Stars started last thursday so I had to On Demand it tonight. And as usual, the hostess Alyssa looked like a frump in a bad outfit but is one of the judges for fashion.
*eye roll*

The other judges pretty much suck as well. What they call fresh, new, chic is stale, old and butt-ugly.

So why do I watch? Cuz..sometimes I dabble with making my own stuff and I get some good ideas periodically from the designers.

Anyway...who else watches this fucked up show? :D

I do. Love it. I didn't know they started a new season...will have to look it up. Whsat did you think of "the twins" last season?.

I do. Love it. I didn't know they started a new season...will have to look it up. Whsat did you think of "the twins" last season?.
Oh, I LOATHED those twins! And I hated that they were allowed to stay so long. Heidi and her fake "what is going on?" crap was exactly that. Crap. She and the rest of the crew know what is going on ALL THE TIME. They kept them there for the dramatic effects, which was pretty lame.

This season is All Stars, Season 6. You can catch it on On Demand.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-05-at-10.27.46-AM.png

This was amazing..but not even a mention.^

Screen-Shot-2018-01-05-at-10.26.20-AM.png

This is the piece of crap that won. ^

Screen-Shot-2018-01-05-at-10.27.46-AM.png

This was amazing..but not even a mention.^

Screen-Shot-2018-01-05-at-10.26.20-AM.png

This is the piece of crap that won. ^
You're right...that blue dress is beautiful! I like it more than mustard dress, but it isn't bad either. Thank you for the tip...will be watching this season!

Ack! And yet another design that looked awful won. Sigh.
BUT..I love the guy that designed it!

Ack! And yet another design that looked awful won. Sigh.
BUT..I love the guy that designed it!
Actually, I thought they were all gross. For goodness sakes, if they are running out of ideas, just repeat some of the previous challenges and save us from this misery!

I did kind of like that red dress Ari did. All those lacey holes in the bottom made it look cool.
If I hear CHIC and FRESH one more time, I am going to throw my bagel at the monitor!!:lol:

Never heard of them. What are they??
It's a reality show about the crew of a charter luxury boat and their clients. A lot of drama and I just find it interesting. Its on Tuesday night. I don;t think they hace started their winter season yet.

Forum List

Back