Project Camelot: Planet X Important Information

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

While the 3/15 alignment date in my Planet X Event Timeline turned out to be wrong by four days, the 3/11 event provided valuable information for adding credibility to the ELEnin Comet = Brown Dwarf hypothesis that looks even more valid today. This email was written to Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot:
Dear Kerry and Bill:

Project Camelot | A letter from a Norwegian politician

I just finished reading this Letter From A Norwegian Politician again and have some information that you should find important. Last year on 2/27/2011 the Earth axis shifted 3 inches from the 8.8 Chile Quake and this year the Earth shifted axis 4 inches on 3/11/2011 with the 9.0 Japan Quake. These two events just happen to take place when the Earth was in alignment with the Sun and the ELEnin Comet supposedly discovered in December of 2010.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

This is the NASA orbit data for their ELEnin Comet Psyop cover for the approach of a brown dwarf star between Jupiter mass and Sun mass coming in to orbit our Sun. This comet/dwarf reaches perigee nearest the Sun in the center of orbit on 9/11/2011 exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks. The second conjunction is 9/26/2011 where the Earth experiences a geological pole shift, when the brown dwarf is .396 AU from our planet and directly between Earth and Sun. The dwarf star is moving at 100,000 miles per hour to Earth moving 65,000 miles per hour for the dwarf to cross Earth orbit on Oct. 17, 2011 at just .232 AU or 21.56 million miles from our planet. The dwarf races away from Earth on way to the third conjunction on Nov. 22, 2011 the day Rothschild murdered JFK where we expect a pole shift reversal on or before that alignment.

Nibiru Timeline: Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

This is my GLP Event Timeline using the NASA orbit data.

What Google/NASA are hiding: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

This is my USMB post showing you what Google and NASA are hiding.

25 Symptoms of Nibiru: Twenty Five Symptoms Of Nibiru

This GLP topic explains that the brown dwarf is causing all of these earth change symptoms.

Nibiru Safe Zones: Nibiru Safe Zones And Survival Strategies

This GLP post shows people how to determine Nibiru Safe Zones. Making the ELEnin = Brown Dwarf connection is the key to this case and we have evidence that a brown dwarf is coming and my survival group is gathering as we speak in anticipation of the crap hitting the fan.

Sincerely,

Terral

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7wpEIGU0I]Planet Elenin - Nibiru - Brown Dwarf Star Is Coming[/ame]

This is the best video I have seen so far that explains what is coming.

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

While the 3/15 alignment date in my Planet X Event Timeline turned out to be wrong by four days, the 3/11 event provided valuable information for adding credibility to the ELEnin Comet = Brown Dwarf hypothesis that looks even more valid today. This email was written to Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot:
Dear Kerry and Bill:

I just finished reading this Letter From A Norwegian Politician again and have some information that you should find important. Last year on 2/27/2011 the Earth axis shifted 3 inches from the 8.8 Chile Quake and this year the Earth shifted axis 4 inches on 3/11/2011 with the 9.0 Japan Quake. These two events just happen to take place when the Earth was in alignment with the Sun and the ELEnin Comet supposedly discovered in December of 2010.

This is the NASA orbit data for their ELEnin Comet Psyop cover for the approach of a brown dwarf star between Jupiter mass and Sun mass coming in to orbit our Sun. This comet/dwarf reaches perigee nearest the Sun in the center of orbit on 9/11/2011 exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks. The second conjunction is 9/26/2011 where the Earth experiences a geological pole shift, when the brown dwarf is .396 AU from our planet and directly between Earth and Sun. The dwarf star is moving at 100,000 miles per hour to Earth moving 65,000 miles per hour for the dwarf to cross Earth orbit on Oct. 17, 2011 at just .232 AU or 21.56 million miles from our planet. The dwarf races away from Earth on way to the third conjunction on Nov. 22, 2011 the day Rothschild murdered JFK where we expect a pole shift reversal on or before that alignment.

What Google/NASA are hiding: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

This GLP topic explains that the brown dwarf is causing all of these earth change symptoms.

This GLP post shows people how to determine Nibiru Safe Zones. Making the ELEnin = Brown Dwarf connection is the key to this case and we have evidence that a brown dwarf is coming and my survival group is gathering as we speak in anticipation of the crap hitting the fan.

Sincerely,

Terral

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7wpEIGU0I]Planet Elenin - Nibiru - Brown Dwarf Star Is Coming[/ame]

Terral

This message brought to you by "Mike" at silvercoinreserve.com.

BUY SILVER!

Terrel, something tells me you couldn't spot a street hustle even after your wallet got lifted.

The sign off:

"Hey, by the way.... If you need silver, we are the ones to see...."

I think I solved the mystery of "buy silver"!

Hey Terrel, spare us the infomercials in the future.

Greetings to All:

Dear Kerry and Bill:

Sincerely,

Terral

Terral
Keep it up, Terral. You're losing your audience of 12 really fast.:lol::lol:

Keep it up, Terral. You're losing your audience of 12 really fast.:lol::lol:

Oby, ya dog. These end of the world conspiracy theorists might be on to something. Obama just declared war on Libya...chuckle
Obama is just another dumbass that thinks the United States needs to be involved in everything. I think it's time for the UNITED NATIONS to earn the money they suck off the world EVERY YEAR!!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back