Prohibition of drugs. Criminals love to see it. Why do we make their day?

Oh no parents should not do the beating. It is done as part of the judicial process and done successfully all over the world.

My moral sense is not the issue. Rampant drug use completely supported by a social safety net is the issue. Education is key. Take classes in protected groups down to the homeless camps. Let them see it and smell it. Drum it into their malleable heads that this is where the bong leads you. Stop the clean needle programs stop carrying antidotes for opiod overdose, drug test for benefits. The dead body count should be on every news hour - with video.

Your moral sense may not be the issue to you, but your words are showing you do not have a decent one.

You might think differently, and better, if it was your child who ended up dead.

Thanks for showing that you have shit for brains and compassion.

Regards
DL
It is always a tragedy when one's child ends up dead by their own lifestyle choices. That life and death could best be used as a warning to others.

Compassion is usually misplaced.

I read yesterday that Starbucks is putting needle disposal rooms in their buildings.

I think Starbucks should have a rewards programs for druggies

BUY 100 STARBUCKS BREWS AND GET I FREE DOSE OF HEROIN.
''Bring your own needle. We'll get rid of it for ya"

Shit!! I can't AFFORD 100 cups of Starbucks brew!! :114:

Oh no parents should not do the beating. It is done as part of the judicial process and done successfully all over the world.

My moral sense is not the issue. Rampant drug use completely supported by a social safety net is the issue. Education is key. Take classes in protected groups down to the homeless camps. Let them see it and smell it. Drum it into their malleable heads that this is where the bong leads you. Stop the clean needle programs stop carrying antidotes for opiod overdose, drug test for benefits. The dead body count should be on every news hour - with video.

Your moral sense may not be the issue to you, but your words are showing you do not have a decent one.

You might think differently, and better, if it was your child who ended up dead.

Regards
DL
It is always a tragedy when one's child ends up dead by their own lifestyle choices. That life and death could best be used as a warning to others.

Says one who has shown none.

Our youth do not die from choosing to use a drug. They die from us not insuring that the drug he takes has not been adulterated by a pusher and our systems insuring that he is not a useless victim of a drug war we cannot possibly win.

Regards
DL
No. They really do die of drug use. They really overdose on perfectly legal drugs. If one gives you a buzz five will get you soaring.

It's people like you who are the killers. Those who soft pedal and make excuses. Every time you tell some drooling shaking kid that we can't win against drugs. We must legalize them all. You create another corpse.

Criminals? Are you talking about the users or the dealers.

The users are the victims of fascist laws, forced to pay extremely over inflated prices, deal with black market thugs, a dangerous lack of regulation on purity and no dosing information. Much less any legal recourse if you get some bogus product or something cut with Comet.

The dealers are capitalists trying to make a buck that face no regulation, but they do have deadly competition.

I see users as victims of our government more than criminals.

By criminals I speak more of the hard drug sellers, especially those who are killing our children with adulterated drugs.

In criminals, I include the alcohol and tobacco lobby groups who bride our criminal politicians so that the immoral status quo does not change.

I hear and agree with your other points.

Regards
DL

I have always said that if these drugs (cocaine, marijuana, opium, heroin) were to be made legal, deaths and life ruining incidents would fall precipitously because the strength would be known precluding overdoses. In addition, drug content would be known and regulated. When one buys an illegal pill or powder, there is no way to tell either the strength or content. Another thought: Saying 'just don't do it' has not and will never work as far as people using these substances mainly because their illegality shields true facts about their effects. Human curiosity being what it is, IMO it's better to give them the light of day and understand them.

Nicely put.

Good to see well applied moral thinking.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Our youth do not die from choosing to use a drug. They die from us not insuring that the drug he takes has not been adulterated by a pusher and our systems insuring that he is not a useless victim of a drug war we cannot possibly win.

Regards
DL
No. They really do die of drug use. They really overdose on perfectly legal drugs. If one gives you a buzz five will get you soaring.

It's people like you who are the killers. Those who soft pedal and make excuses. Every time you tell some drooling shaking kid that we can't win against drugs. We must legalize them all. You create another corpse.

Mine is the view of all intelligent professional reports.

Yours is the view of those who have never read more than a comic.

You probably don't even know that were drugs have been legalized, use drops.

You want to keep the drug pushers who do kill on the street.

Regards
DL

..entertainer after entertainer dying of drugs and people still use them = idiocy
ever since Marilyn Monroe

Idiocy is having the drugs that kill the most people, alcohol and tobacco legal, while the less dangerous drugs are made illegal.
You must be on crack if you think it is less dangerous than alcohol.

Check the stats.

Regards
DL
don't need to

Stay stupid then.

Regards
DL

those are not drugs

I guess that you have never read a real report on psychotropic drugs.

You are disagreeing with the intelligentsia and experts.

Regards
DL
tobacco is far different
....and you have to subtract the road injuries from the alcohol deaths--since it's NOT the alcohol that kills

Guns do not kill either, yet I don't think that the dead would be making the distinction you are making.

Go ahead and do the math though and if my statement was wrong, let me know.

Tobacco is still the number one killer that kills more than all the other drugs combined when alcohol is ignored.

Regards
DL
that's because it's abused--it's not as deadly per capita as it's used much more
...so what if people want to kill themselves?
MUCH MUCH different than firearms because they are used to MURDER/rob/rape

This is senseless to me.

You might want to rephrase to a legible comment.

I did note that you did not refute what I put though.

Regards
DL
facts are senseless to you--got it

..entertainer after entertainer dying of drugs and people still use them = idiocy
ever since Marilyn Monroe

Idiocy is having the drugs that kill the most people, alcohol and tobacco legal, while the less dangerous drugs are made illegal.
You must be on crack if you think it is less dangerous than alcohol.

Check the stats.

Regards
DL
don't need to

Stay stupid then.

Regards
DL
hahhahahaha --LOVE IT

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Mine is the view of all intelligent professional reports.

Yours is the view of those who have never read more than a comic.

You probably don't even know that were drugs have been legalized, use drops.

You want to keep the drug pushers who do kill on the street.

Regards
DL
We see how well legalization works.

Forum List

Back