Progs Continue Losing The Unlosable

President Trump has extended his congratulations to Australian Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, after his surprise election win over Labor leader Bill Shorten on Saturday.

Morrison, who was considered a serious underdog in the race, defied opinion polls and betting markets to emerge victorious in the election – a result that even he dubbed ‘a miracle’.

He credited the force behind the unexpected win to a populist wave – the ‘quiet Australians’, as he called them - which is a phenomenon that similarly upended politics in Great Britain in the Brexit referendum, and in the US, when Donald Trump unexpectedly cemented his claim to the White House.

No stranger to being considered an outsider in the polls, Trump tweeted in support of Morrison on Saturday afternoon, saying: ‘Congratulations to Scott on a GREAT WIN’.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Interesting that since Trumps surprise win that so many polls showing the surging left has, after election shown to be so wrong....seems to be an AGENDA there not to predict a winner but to try to manipulate the public into believing that the left has
The backing of the electorate. FAKE NEWS at its finest attempt to influence!

Last edited:
Moonglow said:
What is a liberal in Australia since in the US the libs are moderates.
Your Whatever Is Irrelevant
What IS Relevant
Is Libs Are Told They Are A Shoe-In Down To The Wire
Then --- BOOM !!

Furthermore
If You Think Libs In The US Are Moderate
You Have Trouble Processing What's In Your Face Every Day

There Some More Drama Cooking Up In Denmark
There's A 'Social Democrat'
Going What The American Left Calls 'Hard Right' On Immigration
We'll See How She Fairs In The Up Coming Elections

Who's That Prime Minister In Italy
And What Was His Position That Got Him Elected ??
Something To Do With A Hard Line On Muslim "Migrants"

( HA !!..."Migrants" )

Moonglow said:
What is a liberal in Australia since in the US the libs are moderates.
Your Whatever Is Irrelevant
What IS Relevant
Is Libs Are Told They Are A Shoe-In Down To The Wire
Then --- BOOM !!

Furthermore
If You Think Libs In The US Are Moderate
You Have Trouble Processing What's In Your Face Every Day
All I get is hyperbole but thanks for nothing.

A sixty year post war battle to push back against liberal progressiveism is finally turning the tide. And once the dominoes start to tumble the whole thing will unwind relatively quickly.
Trump will be to the progressives what Reagan was to communism: someone who was obsessively hated and ridiculed
who didn't cause progressiveism to fail per se, but he was the one who pushed over the last barricade and gave others the heart to push back themselves and break free of the tyranny.

The Western world has turned to the right now in a cautious but unmistakable way. Trump has been the catalyst.

Roudy said:
Oops...another case of the Left spreading of fake polls, to change the outcome of an election.
Well, Some People Are Sure Confused About Realities

When Lunch-Sack Joe Is Their Heaviest Hitter
My, My, My.....

( HA !!..."Migrants" )

If the voters in those countries have any common sense they will vote out all of the idiots who voted to let the death cult into their countries.

They should be like Hungary, Poland and Japan. Those countries got it right. They won't let any death cult members into their countries at all.

( HA !!..."Migrants" )

If the voters in those countries have any common sense they will vote out all of the idiots who voted to let the death cult into their countries.

They should be like Hungary, Poland and Japan. Those countries got it right. They won't let any death cult members into their countries at all.
This wave of anti progressivism will soon sweep Western Europe as well. People are beginning to see the fruits of this ideology and they don't like it. It will even start happening here in American Blue States eventually. I live in one of them and I'm beginning to see tents and garbage popping up over the place. They're taxing the shit out of people, just to turn their city into dumps filled with crime, illegals and poverty, at some point people will realize they've been conned and turn on them.

Roudy said:
I live in one of them and I'm beginning to see tents and garbage popping up over the place. They're taxing the shit out of people, just to turn their city into dumps filled with crime, illegals and poverty, at some point people will realize they've been conned and turn on them.
They Work And Work
Just To Have Their Once Beautiful Cities
And Good Quality Of Life Shot To Crap
By Vagrants Taking Over The Side-Walks

It's Not Just Skid-Row Anymore
It's Whole Sections Of Downtown

Now The Mayor Of Denver Has Opened The Poo-Gates...
It's Always Been Around
But Never Before Like It Is Today

And Here's This
LA Through The Produce District
Rotting Trash Piles Sky-High in LA, Attracting Rats and Raising Concerns of a New Epidemic

Last edited:

Forum List

Back