Progressivism Vs. Regressive foolishness.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I posted a response earlier, and being the arrogant asshole I am, who thinks everyone should see what I have to say, it occurred to me we needed a thread to remind people of a simple but profound truth. Words have meanings. We can not allow people who have nefarious objectives to obscure the meaning of words in order to manipulate how people accept things they would not accept if words are applied honestly, and in the context that's appropriate in describing things.

They're REGRESSIVE NOT "Progressive".

Progress would mean prosperity, schools increasing the quality of students on a yearly basis more efficiently, minimal government services being required or even requested from the public, advancements in science based on the medial needs of people, curing disease, preventing disease, and prolonging life as opposed to funding of research at tax payer expense that's based on a conclusion looking for data to prove it. Keeping the public safe by keeping them responsible for their own actions and personal security.

What libturds promote is regressive. It was the motivation behind the murder of over 100 million in just a handful of countries deliberately killed by their own governments. It means stagnation, terror, widespread poverty, forced famines, purges and despotism. Not one single example exists of a prosperous country with increasing standards of living, upward economic mobility, innovations in technology and science and a strong military capable of defending itself exists. I don't care what bed wetters say about Finland. Take your asses there and see if the take you, just don't try and come back here.

Lots of for sale signs in the Middle East though, highly motivated sellers there. You'll love it too. No Christians, you won't be allowed to have a gun. You have lots of options parasites. You do not need to fuck up the last country on earth to leave free individuals alone to prosper without an over bearing nanny state.

Forum List

Back