P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Here they are ladies & gentlemen. In all of their horrifically ugly "glory". Like all Democrats - this bitch can't even handle a sign. It causes her to lose her mind. And it's ironic how she feels flipping someone off is her "free speech, 1st Amendment right" when so is the Trump sign that she can't even handle (also ironic since Democrats loathe the U.S. Constitution). Like all progressives - she's every bit as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside...

Motorist flips off ‘ugly redneck’ Trump supporter then records traffic stop. Check out what cop tells her.

They think they are a minority group and therefore not responsible for what they do when triggered.

If a black or a tranny loses their shit and gets arrested for it, it can be a build up of harassment and frustration, but loopy looneys think they can use the excuse that minority groups have simply because they disagree with someone.

Incredibly selfish people.

I want to know where the left derives the awesome audacity to proclaim themselves "tolerant" when a simple sign causes these people to revert to uncivilized animals. And it's just not her - there are thousands of incidents like this every year. They go around ripping up conservative signs on private property. Vandalizing vehicles with conservative bumper stickers. Assaulting people with conservative views. They are the most intolerant thugs that the world has ever seen.

I want to know where the left derives the awesome audacity to proclaim themselves "tolerant" when a simple sign causes these people to revert to uncivilized animals. And it's just not her - there are thousands of incidents like this every year. They go around ripping up conservative signs on private property. Vandalizing vehicles with conservative bumper stickers. Assaulting people with conservative views. They are the most intolerant thugs that the world has ever seen.
It's always white, straight people doing it too. Shouldn't they be trashing their OWN lawns and vehicles.

If I see another thread on this I will have no choice but to conclude that all progressives are just like this weird bitch.....and I will immediately disregard all of my life experience and become a real conservative. And like all real conservatives, I will support Denald Trump!

If I see another thread on this I will have no choice but to conclude that all progressives are just like this weird bitch.....and I will immediately disregard all of my life experience and become a real conservative. And like all real conservatives, I will support Denald Trump!
Let me ask you something - did you actually watch the video?

By the way - real conservatives do not support Trump at all.

They ARE all like her. That's why we have a descriptive noun for them. "progressives".

Saw it yesterday. She's a freak. Congratulations. You found one.

I have you. You are a conservative freak. I don't need to find one going nuts on the internet. I have your fucking words here almost every day.

Think on that. You are as bad as she is. No question in my mind.

By the way - real conservatives do not support Trump at all.

You caught that huh? Nice.

I have you. You are a conservative freak. I don't need to find one going nuts on the internet. I have your fucking words here almost every day.

Typical progressive here. Pretend like a systemic problem is one isolated incident. Disingenuous much junior?

Typical progressive here. Pretend like a systemic problem is one isolated incident. Disingenuous much junior?

You LITERALLY took a single person and claimed that "here THEY are in all their glory"
Are you disingenous much?

You LITERALLY took a single person and claimed that "here THEY are in all their glory"
It's not a single incident and you know it Lone Liar. Trump supporters have been shot at. Attacked and assaulted. Had their property damaged. Had rude and obscene gestures made at them. Want to post them all Lone Liar? Will you admit you're being a disingenuous liar if I do?

Typical progressive. Hyper. Intolerant. And has all of the class of a Neanderthal (she starts a major incident with an unnecessary obscene gesture and the continues to swear like a drunk sailor through out her ignorant video - real lady-like).

It's not a single incident and you know it Lone Liar. Trump supporters have been shot at. Attacked and assaulted. Had their property damaged. Had rude and obscene gestures made at them. Want to post them all Lone Liar? Will you admit you're being a disingenuous liar if I do?

You started the thread with a lie. Just like the gun control thread. You ARE the opposite of that crazy bitch. YOU. I know you are JUST LIKE HER.

I don't trust either candidate...nor any multi millionaire or billionaire who have had the laws written by filthy greedy nasty corporatists. They write the laws so they benefit....trump and Clinton will change nothing and those of you who believe otherwise are truly truly drugged or simply that DUMB.

You started the thread with a lie. Just like the gun control thread. You ARE the opposite of that crazy bitch. YOU. I know you are JUST LIKE HER.
Uh-oh! Someone is backpedalling now and attempting to change the topic. It was a simple question Lone Liar. If I post multiple examples of progressives doing what she did - will you admit you lied? Will you admit this is not some isolated incident but instead a systemic issue with progressives (who on the whole are emotionally unstable)?

By the way - thank you for admitting I am the opposite of "that crazy bitch". First you said I was just like her. You're getting a little bit more honest now. Lets see if we can keep that going.

So Tara Dublin here professes a love for the 1st Amendment. I would suggest that people all over the world give it to her then. Give her a piece of your mind since she is so "tolerant" and embracing of the 1st Amendment. She says in this video that her name is Tara Dublin and that she has a book called "Cuts Like A Knife on Amazon". Lets give her unlimited, unending doses of the 1st Amendment she professes to love so much. A permanent campaign of opinions since she loves them soooooo much....

Yup....my gun right are in jeopardy...where is this crap dreamed up? Since I was 18 I've been hearing this stuff. A total issue for low educated.

Forum List

Back