Progressives

I like how I'm the intellectually dishonest one, when you're counterarguments boil down to insults and "No, you're wrong" with no evidence suggesting otherwise.

When you give irrelevant arguments that are nothing but fluff sound and air with no bearing on the issue, "No, You're wrong." is a polite method of not wasting my time.

You even refuse to admit what you're actually railing against, authoritarianism,

Explain to me the apparatus used to accomplish all the high faluting goals of the leftist rainbow that calls for universal government control? Get the picture finally?

I like how I'm the intellectually dishonest one, when you flat-out contradict yourself when it supports your own views.

Situational ethics much, Good Will Nothing?

If I'm intellectually dishonest, I shudder to think just what you might be. Give you a hint, it's not 'honest.'

See my sigline and Boncher's Maxim. Second, you can drop the martyr act, you can't sell it worth a damn.

I like how I'm the intellectually dishonest one, when you're counterarguments boil down to insults and "No, you're wrong" with no evidence suggesting otherwise.

When you give irrelevant arguments that are nothing but fluff sound and air with no bearing on the issue, "No, You're wrong." is a polite method of not wasting my time.

Which is just a piss-poor excuse for not wanting to debate here. I've given you clear arguments, and at times, citations based off fact, and you just say "no sorry" given no further argument.

The only irrelevance that happens Fitz is on your side, with the inevitable degeneration into insults, all on your part.

Nothing but class.

You even refuse to admit what you're actually railing against, authoritarianism,

Explain to me the apparatus used to accomplish all the high faulting goals of the leftist rainbow that calls for universal government control? Get the picture finally?

I've explained to you multiple times, the leftist movements at heart don't call for universal government control. Hell, the right-wing is often historically just as guilty as making authoritarianism, so technically authoritarianism isn't subject to left/right political slants. Although anyone's who's taken the silly political compass test could figure that out.

I like how I'm the intellectually dishonest one, when you flat-out contradict yourself when it supports your own views.

Situational ethics much, Good Will Nothing?

Not really. You lambast people (usually the left) for being hypocrites, but then when you do it, you give a flimsy "oh everybody's a hypocrite" excuse and act like it's not big deal. Actually, you use it in the below quote:

If I'm intellectually dishonest, I shudder to think just what you might be. Give you a hint, it's not 'honest.'

See my sigline and Boncher's Maxim. Second, you can drop the martyr act, you can't sell it worth a damn.

I wasn't being a martyr. That implies I've been offed in some way, or am being persecuted in some way, which in itself is a rather silly assertion to make.

I hope you apply the careless excuse of your sig to everyone being a hypocrite. You probably won't and don't, because that means you're at the very least, as bad as leftists you argue against. In fact, your reply to this post, will be more insults and a picture of a lolcat or something. Mostly because you don't have any interest in civil debate, you just want to be right and to be acknowledged that you're right, even when the evidence that indicates you are wrong is staring you right in the face.

But, c'est la vie.

Forum List

Back