Progressives rotate 180°on their views over night

Did you forget to take your pill today. You're not making any sense. Do yourself a favor and give up with this argument, your just gonna make yourself look stupid
Stupid is all yours.......bud own it......
Try and make a point to prove it. Name calling with nothing to back it up is completely meaningless. Apparently it's all you got
Ive seen it in person.......Dont really see any gay orgs opposing em.....do you.....didnt think so.......democrats embrace their hate as policy so by extension whole dem party is in on the hate
Show some links of gay orgs and democrats that are speaking out in support of white supremacists... put your money where your mouth is and show this is a real systemic thing, otherwise you'll prove what we all know, that you're full of shit
I never claimed they were dumbass.....one can hate without being a white super
Are you confused? Did you lose track of what we were talking about? Jesus man, keep up

Stupid is all yours.......bud own it......
Try and make a point to prove it. Name calling with nothing to back it up is completely meaningless. Apparently it's all you got
Ive seen it in person.......Dont really see any gay orgs opposing em.....do you.....didnt think so.......democrats embrace their hate as policy so by extension whole dem party is in on the hate
Show some links of gay orgs and democrats that are speaking out in support of white supremacists... put your money where your mouth is and show this is a real systemic thing, otherwise you'll prove what we all know, that you're full of shit
Are you confused? Did you lose track of what we were talking about? Jesus man, keep up
Not at alll.........nothing but hate flows from gays

For the past 10 years or so we had to hear from progressives how businesses were not private. How they belonged to the government and/or the public. How serving the public meant they had no right to refuse service.

Yet the past few days, progressives had drowned social media celebrating stories of businesses who "serve the public" denying Nazi and/or white supremacist groups service. One was a restaurant. The big news today was ISP and cloud services denying their services to a website called "Daily Stormer" (apparently some white supremacist site).

So what happened? When a business owner wanted to refuse service to homosexuals based on their religious beliefs (fully protected by the U.S. Constitution), the left completely lost their shit. They insisted that it was "discrimination" and demanded that either the business be forced - at the barrel of a gun - to provide their products or services, or be run out of business.

And yet, when a business does the exact same thing to another group (for reasons not protected by the U.S. Constitution), all we hear from the fascists is "they have the right to refuse service".

This is what happens when views/ideologies are built from irrational emotion instead of logic and reason. There is an absurd contradiction and lack of consistency - which completely obliterates all credibility (hence the reason nobody takes the left seriously on anything).
People are standing up to groups and individuals that spread hate speech and who are widely condemned by every leader in our country including Trump. How can you compare that to an oppressed minority group like homosexuals?

Dear Slade3200 Christians have also been persecuted historically. And now instead of just Christians rejecting gay politics, the LGBT as a collective movement have been harassing and calling for punishment of Christians for their beliefs.

The shoe is on the other foot.

This whole process is an exercise in the LGBT being put in the opposite position as before. When it's their turn to call for condemnation and ostracizing people who disagree with their beliefs, are they any more "inclusive" ? or just as fearful, angry and discriminatory?

A lesson in learning what it means for people to be equal. The same mistakes and damage the Christians are blamed for, now it's the Left's turn to act that way "out of good intentions" before they realize how and why this bullying happens they oppose so much when it happens to them!
Let me see if I'm understanding your point correctly. You think the LGBT community should accept white supremacy and Nazis under the same premise that they expect to be accepted into society by Christians?
Is that right?

Well they are both radical viewpoints.
Wow, you're equating the two as well. Unbelievable

Can you at least recognize that one is about who you love and the other is about who you hate?

Just speaking the truth. Both are fringe groups.

People are standing up to groups and individuals that spread hate speech and who are widely condemned by every leader in our country including Trump. How can you compare that to an oppressed minority group like homosexuals?

It's a double standard. Either businesses have a right to refuse service or they don't.
Business do have the right to refuse is they deem a customer as hostile or a threat.

What do you think about Facebook deleting the profile of the Nazi leader that lead the tiki march?

For the past 10 years or so we had to hear from progressives how businesses were not private. How they belonged to the government and/or the public. How serving the public meant they had no right to refuse service.

Yet the past few days, progressives had drowned social media celebrating stories of businesses who "serve the public" denying Nazi and/or white supremacist groups service. One was a restaurant. The big news today was ISP and cloud services denying their services to a website called "Daily Stormer" (apparently some white supremacist site).

So what happened? When a business owner wanted to refuse service to homosexuals based on their religious beliefs (fully protected by the U.S. Constitution), the left completely lost their shit. They insisted that it was "discrimination" and demanded that either the business be forced - at the barrel of a gun - to provide their products or services, or be run out of business.

And yet, when a business does the exact same thing to another group (for reasons not protected by the U.S. Constitution), all we hear from the fascists is "they have the right to refuse service".

This is what happens when views/ideologies are built from irrational emotion instead of logic and reason. There is an absurd contradiction and lack of consistency - which completely obliterates all credibility (hence the reason nobody takes the left seriously on anything).
Serve the person or else.

Dear Slade3200 Christians have also been persecuted historically. And now instead of just Christians rejecting gay politics, the LGBT as a collective movement have been harassing and calling for punishment of Christians for their beliefs.

This whole process is an exercise in the LGBT being put in the opposite position as before. When it's their turn to call for condemnation and ostracizing people who disagree with their beliefs, are they any more "inclusive" ? or just as fearful, angry and discriminatory?

A lesson in learning what it means for people to be equal. The same mistakes and damage the Christians are blamed for, now it's the Left's turn to act that way "out of good intentions" before they realize how and why this bullying happens they oppose so much when it happens to them!
Let me see if I'm understanding your point correctly. You think the LGBT community should accept white supremacy and Nazis under the same premise that they expect to be accepted into society by Christians?
Is that right?

Can you at least recognize that one is about who you love and the other is about who you hate?

Every group has a fringe, even Christians... but but how can you equate the two?

Again with the false premise thread .

But I'll answer . We have specific laws that say a business can't discriminate based on XYZ. For example , handicapped people .

No law says they can't discriminate based on political standing.
Then the baker could've said I'm republican and their democrats so I can't cater their wedding, and you would be okay with that?

Is that right?

Every group has a fringe, even Christians... but but how can you equate the two?

Who's equating?

It's a double standard. Either businesses have a right to refuse service or they don't.
Business do have the right to refuse is they deem a customer as hostile or a threat.

What do you think about Facebook deleting the profile of the Nazi leader that lead the tiki march?
So the baker could've said I'm threatened by these queers and he would be okay in your book?

Gays are not protected by federal anti discrimination law. They are protected in several states.

Neo-Nazi-KKK-SkinHeads are not protected by any anti-discrimination laws.
That's not true, sexual orientation is protected in many anti discrimination laws. Talk to any lawyer or real estate agent

I think there are some regulations that offer some protection and perhaps a EO or two by President Obama but Federal Laws?
Federal real estate law has multiple acts that protect classes including sexual orientation. I can speak to that because im in the industry. I would bet the farm that the same laws exist in other forums

Haha. Good one. I don't even need to say anything to make you look stupid, you just do it to yourself. Thank you

Haha. Good one. I don't even need to say anything to make you look stupid, you just do it to yourself. Thank you
Just the facts dumbass..........

Serve the person or else.
That's your argument? Really?

Gays stomping their feet to receive the same rights and service as other citizens is the same as Nazis calling for the removal or Jews and blacks from our country.... are you delusional?

Is that right?

Who's equating?
I've been talking to people all day trying to equate. If you're not then what is your point?

So the baker could've said I'm threatened by these queers and he would be okay in your book?
If the customers where acting in a threatening or disruptive manner then of course

Who's equating?
I've been talking to people all day trying to equate. If you're not then what is your point?

That you have to ask is telling....

Who's equating?

That you have to ask is telling....
Great I'm an idiot... so clarify for me

Forum List

Back