Progressives Only! How excited will you be when "Michelle" announces?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Question for the Progressives, on a scale of "1 to ZOMG I just came in my pants!" How excited are you over even the idea that the most admired 'woman' in history, no, not Hillary but Michelle is likely to announce "it's 'her' turn"?

Michelle Obama will never run for office. She is too talented to waste her time on that job.

Question for the Progressives, on a scale of "1 to ZOMG I just came in my pants!" How excited are you over even the idea that the most admired 'woman' in history, no, not Hillary but Michelle is likely to announce "it's 'her' turn"?
Oh, I thought that Michelle was going to announce that she is really man

Sure, but you think lots of crazy stuff.

Maybe both: candidacy and cross dresser

I don’t care who runs against Trump. Just get that orange whiny little bitch out of office.

I don’t care who runs against Trump. Just get that orange whiny little bitch out of office.
That's what a 10! looks like

What's likely about it?

What's likely about it?

2 recent "news" stories list her as the "most admired 'woman' in the world". Sounds familiar, right? And 'she's' stepped up a Tweet war with Trump.

Barack has not said a THING about his former bff Biden.

Hmmmm

If Michelle Obama dared enter the race the rest of the Dem hopefuls would attack her like rabid dogs it would get ugly.

Na, they will get out of her way and still lose. Bammer's numbers always went down every time his boyfriend spoke publicly. She was also a very extravagant spender while she was the presidents old lady. It would be hyped by the media, but ultimately it would fail. Obama only got elected because white folks thought voting for him would get them a ghetto card.

That's what a 10! looks like
Might even have blew his load.

What's likely about it?

2 recent "news" stories list her as the "most admired 'woman' in the world". Sounds familiar, right? And 'she's' stepped up a Tweet war with Trump.

Barack has not said a THING about his former bff Biden.

Hmmmm
Good grief--this is not even worth a 'hmmm'. Talk about weak sauce....no sauce at all.

/----/ Today, I'm self-identifying as a Progressive. And I'd jump for joy if Manchella --- errr I mean MIchelle O announced. Now, where's all my free stuff?
free stuff.jpg

Oprah would beat Michelle. Oprah is in the best position to be the Country’s first Black Woman Presidebt. Hell, if she threw her hat in the ring now she could give Trump a better fight than Michelle or any other Democrat.

Where is this coming from?

Forum List

Back